-295

Bashira is a nice name for a girl, amirite?

PIXIE00s avatar
0 13
The voters have decided that PIXIE00 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sometimes I wonder if people who post stuff like this are trying to decide on like their child's name or if it's their name and they just wanna know what everyone thinks about it..

Sorry, OP, but my vote may be bias due to the fact that there was a girl in my class named Bashia and she was a major bitch.

when i read that name, i thought of the word "bash", which reminds me of abuse. plus, bash is a pretty ugly sounding work, js. idk, my mind is odd.

Not unless you're a stripper who's favorite politician is Steve Beshear

If you're black troll smilie

Is she Indian?

@colette Is she Indian?

That sounds more middle eastern than Indian to me..

It does sound Middle Eastern, but Bashira is sorta an ugly name.

I feel like when somebody says something stupid, you could say "BAHH! Shira." and wave their ignorance off with your hand.

I was going to say "yes" until I realized how much it sounds like "basura" ("trash" in Spanish).

So is Justin bieber

@ilikepringles So is Justin bieber

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA OH MY GAWWWWDDDD THAT WAS HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHA GIVE THIS MAN A DAMNED MEDAL FOR ORIGINALITY! HAHAH!!!!!!