+224

Accidentally making eye contact with the gym don juan-abee while you're on the hip abductor machine with your legs wide open should be avoided at all costs, amirite?

bite_mes avatar Countries & Places
3 8
The voters have decided that bite_me is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

lol!! Lil ma, this is why I keep telling you to come work out with me. I'll protect you from the gym d-bags :)

Fresh_Prince32s avatar Fresh_Prince32 Yeah You Are +1Reply

What is a "don juan-abee", exactly?

You know, that one guy at the gym that tries REALLY hard to get women to notice him?

Wooooooooooowwwww!!!!! the girl who posted this amirite is freaken hot. I'll bite you and you can bite me, for sure lol

where ya working out baby? wink lol

amirite 78 at the y domain thingy. email me - you won't be disappointed.

@Wooooooooooowwwww!!!!! the girl who posted this amirite is freaken hot. I'll bite you and you can bite me, for...

(your next bf): Bro - hate to break it to ya but this girl is taken. Trust me I know, cos I've been trying to make some time with her for a couple months now lol
Seriously though bro. She's really into some guy who hopefully knows how lucky he is. And even if she wasn't taken she's a classy lady. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on that email. Take your ass to eHarmony or something.

Fresh_Prince32s avatar Fresh_Prince32 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Fresh_Prince32 (your next bf): Bro - hate to break it to ya but this girl is taken. Trust me I know, cos I've been trying to make...

You've been trying to make time with me? I hadn't even noticed :-P

Thanks, mate, for defending my internet honour from internet d-bags! I can take care of it from here :)

bite_mes avatar bite_me Yeah You Are 0Reply
@bite_me You've been trying to make time with me? I hadn't even noticed :-P Thanks, mate, for defending my internet honour...

Girl, you know I love it when you call me mate. 'Baby' would be better but mate is still good lol

I know you can handle your business lil ma - especially with internet trolls. Looks like you skeered him off!!

Will call you later. Answer your damn phone lol x

Fresh_Prince32s avatar Fresh_Prince32 Yeah You Are 0Reply

(your next bf): Wow - really?? See now - I didn't email you and I'm already disappointed.

Internet sleazebags don't impress me so keep it moving.

bite_mes avatar bite_me Yeah You Are +2Reply