+160

You hate when you add someone on Facebook and they accept your friend request and immediately bring up chat and say "Do I know you?" It's like, if you don't know me, don't accept my friend request, amirite?

ThisIsIllegals avatar Technology
1 5
The voters have decided that ThisIsIllegal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe they want to get to know you but don't know if they already met you or not. If a random person can add me, then I can ask why.

Don't friend request them if you don't know them?

i would have voted but i cannot keep a facebook page because facebook does not believe i exist

i dont get it.. if you added him and he asked you who you were.. he obviously didnt know you and you didnt know him. so why did you even add him.

@i dont get it.. if you added him and he asked you who you were.. he obviously didnt know you and you didnt know...

It's like this: If you add a person from school or someplace. You may have a class or two with the person, but not be friends. Then you add them because Facebook suggests it or something of that nature.