+123

It would be awesome to have complete heterochromia, amirite?

Buttss avatar
1 20
The voters have decided that Butts is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

One of my teachers in high school had one eye that was blue, and one eye that was half blue and half brown. It was awesome.

i have central heterochromia...so my eye starts off brown in the middle and bursts into green, i love it =]

what is that

@Butts http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=complete+heterochromia

It would be cool to have partial then because it is even more rare!

@bondcatbond It would be cool to have partial then because it is even more rare!

I have sectoral heterochromia and - call it a "grass is greener" - but I think it looks cooler to have complete heterochromia. :D

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm not really sure what I have, but one eye is completely blue and the other one is 3/4 green and 1/4 brown. Does anyone know the name of this?

pinkiecollinss avatar pinkiecollins Yeah You Are +3Reply

my friend has a streak of brown through one of his eyes. It's fuckin awesome.

THAT'S AWESOME! Man, I want that now :D

i know i girl with one green eye and on blue eye, its pretty cool!

Waitwaitwait, what's the difference between partial and complete?

@JustNodYourHead Waitwaitwait, what's the difference between partial and complete?

complete means one eye is a totally different colour. Partial means that only a part of one eye is different.

789sashas avatar 789sasha Yeah You Are +1Reply

(789sasha): Ahhh, got it. Thanks.

I know someone with one brown and one green. I thought it was amazing :)

I have complete heterochromia, one of my eyes is green the other is brown, been like this since I was a baby. Wouldn't change it for the world, although all the time people act as though I'm ashamed of it. Image in content

I have one green eye and one blue eye

After reading this post, I realised that i have central heterochromia! In the middle of each eye, it starts out brown and then it becomes green :D People were always commenting on my eyes, but I never knew there was a name for it!

sarikrishs avatar sarikrish Yeah You Are 0Reply