+994

Can switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance? ... Are you reading this in the announcer's voice? amirite?

ryry67dudes avatar
38 18
The voters have decided that ryry67dude is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"hey you woodchucks! Quit chucking mah wood!"

@DontJudge lol. that one's my favorite.

Same. And the bird in the hand one.

VictoryAACs avatar VictoryAAC Yeah You Are +2Reply
@DontJudge lol. that one's my favorite.

I also like the bird in the hand one. (:

Wheeeeeee! Wheeeeeee! Max. Wheeeeeeeeee! Max! Wheeeeeee MAXWELL!! yes. We're home.

Amish_Allosauruss avatar Amish_Allosaurus Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Kate that's my favorite one

"... And that's why yellow makes me sad, I think" "You know what makes me sad? You do! Why don't we just chug on over to mamby pamby land, where maybe we can find some self confinence you Jack-waggin! Tissue?" throws tissure box

Those commercials are rather clever. Too bad they don't actually compel me to get their insurance.

ChubbyBunniezs avatar ChubbyBunniez Yeah You Are +6Reply

I say that diwector is starting to wub me the wong way!

...yes

Kates avatar Kate Yeah You Are +4Reply

Omg I totally was reading it with that dudes voice!!!

I started reading it, realized it was from the Geico commercial about halfway through the first part, and reread it in the announcer's voice.

SpelingChampiens avatar SpelingChampien Yeah You Are +2Reply

I actually did :)

Penguidos avatar Penguido Yeah You Are +1Reply

Sorry, I copied your post on accident. I didnt check to see if it was already posted :(

You caught me. =x

I would say conservatively, it's worth around two in the bush. "Reeaaallllyyyyy?" haha

Daemoines avatar Daemoine Yeah You Are -1Reply