+171

You remember Plankton's version of the FUN song better than Spongebob's, amirite?

theburningoness avatar
6 48
The voters have decided that theburningones is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

U's for uranium--BOMBS!

theburningoness avatar theburningones Yeah You Are +22Reply

"When you--!"
"PLANKTON! Those things aren't what fun is all about!"

Dinosaurss avatar Dinosaurs Yeah You Are +17Reply

N is for no survivors-

N is for NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!!!!

F is for friends who do stuff together!

Down here in the deep blue sea.

N is for anywhere and anytime at all!

F is for frolick through all the flowers

U is for ukelele

@tropicaltoaster U is for ukelele

N is for nose picking, sharing gum and sand licking

Mtrenchies avatar Mtrenchie Yeah You Are +4Reply

U is for you and me

NIGAHIGA VERSION!!
E is for emotional; ruins everbody's day

@RoonilWazlib M is for miserable peeeeople.

O is for on the daaaaark side 'cause we have some fresh cookies!

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +3Reply

Enigineers: F is for the force of friction, U is actually mu, N is for the normal force which is the component of the sum of the forces perpendicular to the plane of motion.

He never got to finish, poor thing. :l

I remember Spongebob's version better because my friends made it one big dirty joke back in sixth grade so I had it memorized.

N is for NOSE PICKING...

Chells avatar Chell Yeah You Are -1Reply

N is for nose-picking, chewing gum, and sand licking here with my best buddy!

It ruined your childhood when you realized what the FUN song really meant...amirite?

Moosras avatar Moosra Yeah You Are -1Reply
@...........What does it mean?

F is for friends who DO STUFF TOGETHER,
U is for YOU AND ME,
N is for ANYWHERE at ANY TIME AT ALL,
Down here in the deep blue sea!

...think about it.

Moosras avatar Moosra Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Or mabye your mind is just a tad messed up. Come on, it's just a kids cartoon.

Just a kids cartoon, JUST A KIDS CARTOON!!!????? Come on, "Sandy Cheeks", "The Krusty Krab" "Panty Raid", you're telling me that all of that was on accident? Um, no.

Moosras avatar Moosra Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Moosra Just a kids cartoon, JUST A KIDS CARTOON!!!????? Come on, "Sandy Cheeks", "The Krusty Krab" "Panty Raid", you're...

I can see where you stand with "panty raid", but the others weren't MEANT to be sexual. You can find sexual meaning in just about anything if you think hard enough, and kids cartoons are no exception. Sandy Cheecks was named so because Sandy has a southern ring to it, and Cheecks being how a squirrel can store things in its cheecks. When someone hears the word "cheeck", they generally think of the face kind before the butt kind. I could go on and on, but I'm not here to waste anyone's time.

DoctorWhats avatar DoctorWhat Yeah You Are +1Reply
@DoctorWhat I can see where you stand with "panty raid", but the others weren't MEANT to be sexual. You can find sexual meaning...

Sigh It was actually meant to be an adult cartoon. They tuned it down when children started to enjoy it. You cannot honestly sit here and say Bikini Bottom was simply an accident. I could understand if it was just Sandy Cheeks, but really?

@Haley_Loves_Candy Sigh It was actually meant to be an adult cartoon. They tuned it down when children started to enjoy it. You...

I get Bikini Bottom being more on the adult side of the show. I'm surprised they left it in. But some jokes in the show are just way too far read into by some people.

DoctorWhats avatar DoctorWhat Yeah You Are 0Reply

Okay, I can also see you're point of view. I have a weird mind, I guess, but there are some other examples in the old episodes that support my point:
" 'We need to get their attention' 'Lets get naked' 'No, no, we'll save that for real estate' "
" 'Bye squidward, Bye Mr. Krabs, Bye Squidward' 'You said bye squidward twice.' creepy voice 'I Like Squidward.' "
And theres more, too. I'm not saying that it's a bad show, just that it's not totally innocent in the way the characters talk to eachother.

Moosras avatar Moosra Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Moosra Okay, I can also see you're point of view. I have a weird mind, I guess, but there are some other examples in the...

Well, no kids show is completely innocent. As the person above said, the show was originally made for adults, so there's definitely some leftover banter from when it was rated higher.

@DoctorWhat Well, no kids show is completely innocent. As the person above said, the show was originally made for adults, so...

It isn't that big of a deal. Lol We are on the Internet. There are going to be dirty minded people. Just accept it. hello smilie Little kiddies shouldn't be on the Internet. If they can work a computer, finding out about sex isn't that far down the road.

@Moosra thanks-someone gets it! :D

I am just shocked me and my friends didn't notice this side of the song before. DX I feel so ashamed.

Well what are we arguing about, then? If we both agree that Spongebob isn't innocent and is occasionally innappropriate then is there really any reason to keep arguing?

@Moosra Well what are we arguing about, then? If we both agree that Spongebob isn't innocent and is occasionally...

I was only trying to justify the FUN song as being non-sexual. (and I wouldn't say we're arguing, just discussing. Arguing makes it seem like we're angry, which I'm not.)

@DoctorWhat I was only trying to justify the FUN song as being non-sexual. (and I wouldn't say we're arguing, just discussing...

I didn't really mean that the fun song is sexual, just that it can be taken that way and once you learn this it kind of ruins the song. And I'm not angry either, just thought of it as an argument. But you're right, it is more of a discussion.

F is for fire that burns down the city!!!

ilovewednesdayss avatar ilovewednesdays Yeah You Are -14Reply
@ilovewednesdays F is for fire that burns down the city!!!

It's actually "F is for fire that burns down the whole town".