+366

When you try to remember something, it gets further and further away in your mind until you forget it completely, amirite?

4 3

And then you remember stupid crap that doesn't matter. Like this one time when I was five years old I Pulled up to a stop sign with my mom and said to her "I will probably never remember this moment." and because I said that I have remembered it for over 10 years. Just a amusing anecdote I thought I would share.

@Coleman And then you remember stupid crap that doesn't matter. Like this one time when I was five years old I Pulled up to...

Omg I've done that too! I remember I was in the car with my dad and I was eating Tic Tacs...I still know exactly where we were at this moment.

Babytards avatar Babytard Yeah You Are +2Reply

Like trying to grab something under a bookshelf with your fingertips and you just push it wth your fingers and then in the end you can't reach it anymore.

BobWilsons avatar BobWilson Yeah You Are 0Reply