+358

Why is every band with a female lead singer being compared to Paramore now? amirite?

Music
1 14

I know many bands with females that are way better or just different than paramore. Kittie for example is and ALL girl METAL band, they ficking scream and also have good singing voices, those are some fucking badass bitches

of all the bands ik with female lead singers paramore iis the worst (not saying theyre bad just in comparison)

I read the start of it - band, female lead singer - and thought of Paramore. :D

Paramore wasn't even the first to have a female lead singer. Why aren't we comparing Paramore to No Doubt?

@anonymousely Paramore is compared a lot to No Doubt.

Really? I guess I've never heard the comparisons. But I guess if bands sound similar, there will ALWAYS be comparisons.

@My_Dinosaur_Life Really? I guess I've never heard the comparisons. But I guess if bands sound similar, there will ALWAYS be comparisons.

Yes, exactly. Paramore and No Doubt a similarities in their musicstyle + frontwoman, well that's enough similarities to compare them a lot.
And it's not that everytime you read something about Paramore they talk about No Doubt too, I just wanted to tell you that there the comparison (excuse me if that's not correct English..) has been made.

I told someone today that I like Rasputina and they compared them to Paramore :(

SylverMoons avatar SylverMoon Yeah You Are +1Reply

Doesn't Justin Beiber have a band?

Does this happen to stem from comments on Hey Monday YouTube videos? It's stupid to compare all female lead singer bands with paramore. Don't get me wrong, I like paramore, but most of the other bands sound completely different. It's basically impossible to compare them.

I hate Paramore.

Or Evanescence.

Otep. Nuffsaid.

yes as clearly it is comparing dog shit to fox shit.