+317

How far east can you go before you're heading west, amirite?

amiwhites avatar
12 9
The voters have decided that amiwhite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

you'll always be heading West. The only thing that changes is whether you're in the East or West, not which direction you go

528491s avatar 528491 No Way +21Reply
@528491 you'll always be heading West. The only thing that changes is whether you're in the East or West, not which...

I agree, this is stupid. "How long do you have to walk left until you're walking right"

@931899

I just thought it was something quirky and a little bit funny, so said Yeah You Are, and I'm guessing a lot of other people did that too without looking into the accuracy or really even caring about it.

How have over 200 people agreed to this? Shows how smart the average Amiriter is...

You can go east or west forever, however, once you reach the north pole, you can't go any further north. Same idea for the south pole.

Cardinal directions are relative, so this doesn't make sense. You could be going "to the west" because of how areas are labeled, but you will still be traveling east of where you are.

It's...sad...how unfortunately no one is as superior as you in every way. Lighten up and get some fresh air.

amiwhites avatar amiwhite Yeah You Are -5Reply