+466

You never know how long to keep your mouth on the spit-sucker tube thing in the dentist chair. "Does she want me to drain my mouth of all saliva? Or would she think Im a weird spit-filled FREAK?" These are questions of life. amirite?

mickeymouse10183s avatar
9 4
The voters have decided that mickeymouse10183 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

At your dentist, you have to do that? At my dentist there is an assistant who keeps spit thing in my mouth...

@At your dentist, you have to do that? At my dentist there is an assistant who keeps spit thing in my mouth...

I've had it both ways. But it's mostly cleanings where they make me hold it, and if they're doing work then the assistant holds it.

I don't think I've ever questioned this, but the wording is so incredibly funny :D

Well thank ya. At my dentist, the lady sticks the magical spit wand in my mouth, and doesnt take it out til i make some kind of noise...... Its somewhat akward.