+637

"Who created humans?" - "God, of course!!" - "...who created God?" - "YEW SHUT YURR GOD DAMN ATHEIST MOUTH BITCH", amirite?

Sgt_Finks avatar
54 121
The voters have decided that Sgt_Fink is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@733763

I'm starting fights because I'm a troll.

Sgt_Finks avatar Sgt_Fink Yeah You Are +16Reply
@733763

The point is that no one knows the true origin of the universe. But while atheists at least admit this, religious nutjobs seem to think attributing everything to a God explains all the questions.

@733809

they're not saying religious peopleare nutjobs. they said religious nutjobs. just some of the religious folk.

itstiffanyyos avatar itstiffanyyo Yeah You Are +6Reply
@733809

I'd love to think thats true, and Im an atheist, and i really hope that im wrong and that God takes pity on my ass and lets me into heaven, but i need a little more proof than a book.

SpencerNewtons avatar SpencerNewton Yeah You Are +4Reply
@733763

Yeah, but one of those theories HAS to be right, like it or not. (:

I fucking lol'd.

It's a joke people, no need to start a religious debate.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +13Reply
@TicTacAddict I fucking lol'd. It's a joke people, no need to start a religious debate.

But that's the point lol. I'm casually waiting for a nice long comment war to spawn out of this post :P

Sgt_Finks avatar Sgt_Fink Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Sgt_Fink But that's the point lol. I'm casually waiting for a nice long comment war to spawn out of this post :P

..You want a religious debate? :O But, they're such a never-ending cycle of butthurt.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +8Reply
@TicTacAddict ..You want a religious debate? :O But, they're such a never-ending cycle of butthurt.

I will take no part. I want silly little internet newbz to buttsex themselves by raging over the internet

Sgt_Finks avatar Sgt_Fink Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Thomas no. meatspin.com is a never ending cycle of butthurt

No, MeatSpin is a never-ending cycle of sexiness.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +2Reply
@TicTacAddict No, MeatSpin is a never-ending cycle of sexiness.

what was that other one that doesnt have a gay sounding name? icant remember the name of it.

@what was that other one that doesnt have a gay sounding name? icant remember the name of it.

I'm not sure which one you're talking about. There are a LOT of them, but there's one called mylazysundays.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TicTacAddict I'm not sure which one you're talking about. There are a LOT of them, but there's one called mylazysundays.

ohhh its mylazysundays. i thought it was just lazysunday but it turns out that thats an snl skit.

Thomass avatar Thomas Yeah You Are 0Reply

hahaha, i actually really enjoyed this because i pictured some hilly billy and this whole thing playing out.

but just as a sidenote (i know OP was just a joke), i hope not everybody thinks of religious people like this. my mum is a bit religious and when i've pointed this out to her she always explains it. basically religion isn't something that can be fully understood by people- there are a lot of unanswered questions and things that are left unexplained so a lot of the time people just have to figure it out for themselves, but that also acts as a beautiful thing in religion because while people are left a bit blind, they're still hold faith.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +12Reply
@rowanne hahaha, i actually really enjoyed this because i pictured some hilly billy and this whole thing playing out. but...

in my opinion religion is beautiful. its the crazy closeminded followers that fucked it all up.

SpencerNewtons avatar SpencerNewton Yeah You Are +5Reply

lmao.

I'm not Christian, I'm Hindu and I believe that God is just there. He's all powerful and you shouldn't be making fun of Him like this. You'll go to Hell. No doubt. And psst, this is your beginning to the comment war. ;) And God can take your life and give you life, so you don't need to question what He can do and where He came from. A wise sage told me that you don't need to question God and how he came to be. He's just there. I'm repeating things over and over to make this comment longer so it looks like I'm smarter than I really am. Now don't question God or He will punish you. Let the fun comment war begin.

@tshah520 I'm not Christian, I'm Hindu and I believe that God is just there. He's all powerful and you shouldn't be making...

WTF YOU OVERLY RELIGIOUS BLIND COCK BITE. lol jk. but religion is really just a way for people to create answers for something they'll never understand. and before you say the same for science, it's a study, not a belief. unless your a scientologist. yeah.

Has anyone ever actually seen this happen? just sayin' the only time ive seen Christians being like this is when an old lady was preaching outside a movie theatre.

@Has anyone ever actually seen this happen? just sayin' the only time ive seen Christians being like this is when an...

Thank you! People don't seem to get that not every Christian is a religious nutjob and will attack you over anything.

YEW SHUT YURR GOD DAMN ATHEIST MOUTH BITCH

Its logic and faith. A faith believing person will believe something that can't be proven. That's why faith is, well, faith. A logic person will believe what can be explained, because it won't led to disappointment, and when it comes down to the end and only one of us is right, they can say at least I didn't waste my time. I'm not being biased or saying either side is of more value, its just who people are. So why can't we respect that?

guys, just stop arguing about this stuff, we'll all find out when we die.

Haha so true.

well put :)

@Chips well put :)

unnecessary :)

@unnecessary :)

unnecessary :)

@unnecessary :)

(Anonymous+1): unnecessary

@(Anonymous+1): unnecessary

(Anonymous+2): Shut up.

shut up faggot.

@SluttyBitches shut up faggot.

You certainly are a man of brilliance.

Sgt_Finks avatar Sgt_Fink Yeah You Are +3Reply

"LOL GUISE IMA TROLL COULDN'T U GUESS HAWHAW"

Laaaaaameeeee

@Sgt_Fink Another delicious treat wheeeeeeee

A real troll doesn't have to repeatedly point out that he's a troll. So any potential you had is now lost, go back to making failed attempts.

I'm atheist; so, i don't believe 'god' is real. realllly, who wrote the bible? certainly not god. &they tell you in school that Adam & Eve were the first people alive... orly? i just think it's a load of crap... like who made god? god can't make him self... this is just basically like the saying "what came first, the chicken...or the egg?" noone knows.

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIEEEEEENDS (x2)

I don't think human's are ever going to have the answer. Even if there is a God(s) it's highly unlikely that any religion that is around at the moment has the right answer.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm christian, but i still think this is funny lol

Shortstopmwds avatar Shortstopmwd Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm an atheist and I think it's funny :)

asleepfromdays avatar asleepfromday Yeah You Are 0Reply

This is hilarious.

Sgt_Finks avatar Sgt_Fink Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sgt_Fink This is hilarious.

no your MOM was hilarious! oh wait that didnt make any sense....

Thomass avatar Thomas Yeah You Are +1Reply

this is funny and strangely accurate...

God is omnipresent. He transcends time.

The reason why you don't get much of a comment war is because you said you wanted one.
If you told people to be quiet and not start a war instead of what you said, I'm sure there would be 8348534858 arguments on here.

But anyways, I think we should all just shush. You can't explain how everything started with beliefs and whatnot. You can't explain how it everything started with science. Something made everything, something may have made that something and whatnot.
Basically it's up to you.

hahaha I just realized that it says "god damn" lol.. it's not that funny but whatever..

I’m a Christian, and I’ve wondered this. Everyone always says, “God just always was.” That answer annoys the heck out of me.

@735206

Kinda like ignorance is bliss?

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are 0Reply
@735272

That also sounds like a good tool to contol people. "You follow everything I say" "But why?" "NO ASKING QUESTIONS!!!!!!"

@735296

Well Hitler did... and we all know how that went down (other countries have leaders that have done it too throughout history and even now) America and most other 1st world countries have measures in place that prevent that from happening : )

117 comments...This doesn't surprise me xD

Hetalias avatar Hetalia Yeah You Are 0Reply

Spelling error; it should be "beech."

I lulzed at all the religous comments. Those who care about who made God know, those who couldn't care less don't. Don't try and shove religion down our throats.

Annamasauruss avatar Annamasaurus Yeah You Are 0Reply

Did anyone expect me to show up? No? Wow... That's depressing.

You know what the atheists' deity is? Time. They say "Over time this..." "With enough time that..." "Given time, this..." it's ridiculous. Time can never, no matter what, take this earth, and turn it into an ant. It can't be done. Yet, they say time created something from nothing, turned rocks into living things, and made bacteria into people. That is just... ono smilie

If anyone wishes, ill explain the reason why simple logic shows the need for a god of some kind.

@Sgt_Fink Yaaay :D If I can get you to argue here I must win as a troll. Go on

Eh, I'm not that great of a catch; any post concerning my God is a post which I argue on.
Here we go:

Everything has a cause. Everything we see has causation. Leaves, trees, animals, houses, people, cars, everything has been brought into being By something else. Nothing on this earth sprung into being. Nothing. Nothing can bring about its own existence. That's just illogical. 

The universe hasn't existed forever. Now, this was "proven" scientifically in the 1900's, but if you wish ill give you a logical approach to this. 

Third, some being, some supernatural force, some transient being capable of flitting through time. Some thing unbound by the laws of physics and time. In short, a god. 

@scrantoncity Eh, I'm not that great of a catch; any post concerning my God is a post which I argue on. Here we...

"Nothing can bring about its own existence. That's just illogical." What created god, then?

@LAKERSoverHEAT "Nothing can bring about its own existence. That's just illogical." What created god, then?

He's existed forever, if forever counts for an intransigent being, one unbound by time.

@scrantoncity He's existed forever, if forever counts for an intransigent being, one unbound by time.

You could say the same about the universe and planets, so the big bang theory doesn't seem as illogical as you think.

@LAKERSoverHEAT You could say the same about the universe and planets, so the big bang theory doesn't seem as illogical as you think.

Is the universe unbound by constants? Hmm? Wait, so you're going against every scientist whom you act like is the messiah. Every scientist, evolutionists and creationists alike, agree that the universe is bound by constants.

A supernatural being, however, wouldn't be bound by those.

@scrantoncity Did anyone expect me to show up? No? Wow... That's depressing. You know what the atheists' deity is? Time. They...

@733907 (Scrantoncity): I'm sorry but I cannot stand by and watch your comments about evolution pass by. Have you ever researched it? Properly? And that does not entail just visiting some websites that might say something half true about it. Science has never said or even suggested that time can create something from nothing (this goes against the fundemental laws of the universe), 'turn rocks into living things' or create humans from bacteria (the first organisms were single-cellular NOT bacteria).
Please, at least know what you're talking about before you comment.

P.S. Who would even want to turn the world into an ant? :L 'I shotgun being the left eye..'

P.P.S. I have seen many 'simple logic' arguments for God's existence, including yours; I was commenting on your points about science and so do not need your logic.

thinkfathomlesss avatar thinkfathomless Yeah You Are +4Reply

I haven't researched it fully but there is an interesting theory that the universe goes on an ever-expanding and collapsing cycle. The "big bang" was just the latest expansion. Due to gravitational forces the universe expansion will stop, and then it will all crash back together again ("big crunch") and then expand again.

Simply ignoring "God stuff" and "how/why it started" for now, do you find this idea interesting? (I know you know science stuff)

Since no energy is ever lost or created it would be possible for this cycle to go on forever.

@Chromana I haven't researched it fully but there is an interesting theory that the universe goes on an ever-expanding and...

You know, that theory is a pretty decent hypothesis, but it isn't scientifically valid.
-They can never observe this happening.
-This is solid speculation, and there is no evidence supporting this, other than their own speculation.
-This theory originated because people Finally started to realize the inconsistencies in the Big Bang.
-There is no way to prove, disprove, or even supplement this with hard, scientific facts and observations.

Really, yeah, it explains a lot, but it has as much scientific evidence as my hypothesis that my dog created Pluto as a distraction.

@scrantoncity You know, that theory is a pretty decent hypothesis, but it isn't scientifically valid. -They can never observe...

Yeah, at the moment it's impossible to know. Along with the infinite universe idea. I can't say that we'll never develop some crazy technology that could help answer these types of questions, but at the moment it's impossible to know.

Given that it's impossible to confirm these kinds of theory, and that it's also impossible to confirm the existence of God, do you think that religion and scientific theories are simply places that people turn to to try to explain what as so far not been explained?

I think that some people are naturally attracted to science and logical things (I'm not saying people with faith are illogical) and others naturally prefer spiritual stuff more. It would make no difference to me which path someone follows, except for the fact that science helps develop and progress humanity. I'm afraid that religion does not benefit humanity in the same sort of way. Non-religious people view religion as a brutal thing which causes wars and suffering.

@Chromana Yeah, at the moment it's impossible to know. Along with the infinite universe idea. I can't say that we'll never...

(continued...) Which it has been in the past and present and most certainly the future. It's true that technology aides killing people too (bombs etc) but that is just a tiny part of technology. I don't think you'd even say that technology/science is bad in general.

If, say (yes, I know it's impossible) the universe was far simpler and could be completely explained in a scientific way, do you think religion would be such a large part of the world? Would it exist at all?

I think it wouldn't be such a big thing. Some people would keep religion because it can answer the "why" question, but many more would turn away from it. There is certainly negative correlation for "amount of scientific knowledge" and "amount of religious people" (in the UK anyway. I think people were far more religious 100 years ago).

@Chromana (continued...) Which it has been in the past and present and most certainly the future. It's true that technology...

I agree; if the universe could be explained fully through legitament scientific study, religion would probably be a nonentity.

However, seeing as that's never going to happen, and, as my God, the One True Living God, created the earth in six days, it doesn't need to be explained. We have our explanation. We have our "how," our "why," our "who," our "when."
We have all that. And it's as scientifically valid as any other theory they can toss out.

@734102

Oh, really? It doesn't? Hmm, well the whole entire theory of evolution, as most scientists accept it, does. Literally, no, it only pertains to trans-species evolution, for which there is no evidence, and isn't even "science" in the strictest sense of the word.

What you need to learn is that "the theory of evolution," whenever it comes up, deals with the start of the universe, formation of earth and life, all the way up to today.

Want me to refute that?

(not necessarily saying i agree but) the argument is God always was and always will be. He has no beginning and no end

I'm Christian, and it's cool whatever religion you are, but you can't disbelieve in God just because of the logic "What created God?" That's like saying, assuming the possibility of a deity is taken out of the equation, "I don't believe in giraffes. What created the first giraffe? I've never seen one, anyway." Or even "I don't believe in matter, because where did it all come from?"

The_Enlighteneds avatar The_Enlightened Yeah You Are -9Reply
@The_Enlightened I'm Christian, and it's cool whatever religion you are, but you can't disbelieve in God just because of the logic...

but the point is most christians say that god always was, yet the univers cant just always have been. this post is basically about hypocrisy.

@SpencerNewton but the point is most christians say that god always was, yet the univers cant just always have been. this post is...

Yeah, I know, I was just pointing out that... Oooh, never mind, something extremely predictable and very entertaining just happened here, I'mma go read that instead.

The_Enlighteneds avatar The_Enlightened Yeah You Are +2Reply

Hey,read the bible,its all in there,how god became he must not want us to know yet,and im 12 and i think i know what im talking about,because ur all adults fighting about simple logic. When a very immature 12 year old can easily give you an answer,its all in the big book

....God just was...that's a pretty ridiculous question to blow outta proportion, any real Christian certainly Would not..

@asdijojioiojioxj God just was...that's a pretty ridiculous question to blow outta proportion, any real Christian certainly Would...

Then why couldn't a single celled organism just have always been, then evolved over millions and millions of years to become all the animals and plants we have now? Hmmmm?

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +9Reply
@EstoniaObsessed Then why couldn't a single celled organism just have always been, then evolved over millions and millions of years...

sure, but don't tell me that's not the same probability: you believe in a single organism, I believe in a God.

@asdijojioiojioxj sure, but don't tell me that's not the same probability: you believe in a single organism, I believe in a God.

Well, I'm pretty sure it's a little easier to believe that a single cell reproduced (through mitosis! Yay!) and kept reproducing for millions of years, instead of an all powerful being magically creating everything.

And the bible leaves no time for the dinosaurs!

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +11Reply
@asdijojioiojioxj actually! My favourite fact about the Bible? The book of Job described dinosaurs(:

Humans weren't around at the time of the dinosaurs. I've seen a vid of some crazy museum in the USA (of course) where it shows dinos walking with humans. lol.

@Chromana Humans weren't around at the time of the dinosaurs. I've seen a vid of some crazy museum in the USA (of course)...

according to a evolution-based timeline they weren't- but I'd like to believe that the animal described in Job IS a dinosaur, which I think is pretty awesome credibility to the Bible http://www.creationists.org/din...-behemoth.html but maybe that's just me

@asdijojioiojioxj according to a evolution-based timeline they weren't- but I'd like to believe that the animal described in Job IS a...

Lol that page is retarded. It's all based on saying that the tail is the size of a cedar tree, but the verse says that the tail MOVES LIKE a cedar tree I.e. swaying back and forth slowly (or something).
If I said "I swung a conker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conkers#The_game) like a demolition ball" then obviously the conker is not the size of a demolition ball.
Also, the longest tail length found so far is 13m or something. But you can't just say "they haven't found the dino in Job yet" because if dinos get much bigger than that 13m one they physically can't function because a) blood circulation problems and b) bones aren't strong enough to hold that much weight.

I suggest you do more research before believing some random website. Anyone can make a website.

@Chromana Lol that page is retarded. It's all based on saying that the tail is the size of a cedar tree, but the verse says...

Sure, but that's where you look into the Hebrew translation where you find moves is not actually moves, but is. I chose that website because it explained it easily, not because it's their own opinions, they didn't make that theory up.

@asdijojioiojioxj Sure, but that's where you look into the Hebrew translation where you find moves is not actually moves, but is. I...

Whether or not they created it in the first place doesn't change the fact that it's made up.

I like how you ignored my scientific ideas about it.

So you're saying that they changed the meaning of words when then wrote the English translation? Yah, your Bible sounds really reliable... The Bible text on that site is from the King James version, which I know to be one of the most well written and accurate versions. You're saying they got a simple meaning wrong?

Also, if the original meaning WAS "is" and not "moves" surely they would've mentioned it on that site since it would make their case stronger.

@Chromana Whether or not they created it in the first place doesn't change the fact that it's made up. I like how you...

ohmygoodness, no, I don't speak hebrew, or own a hebrew Bible, I'm simply saying, I don't know the verse in it's original context...Anyways, no Scientist was there when the earth was formed or when life began. So any ideas they currently have are only educated guesses, I just find it hard to believe you describe something to move like a tree, irregardless, the animal described is certainly one unknown to us.

@asdijojioiojioxj ohmygoodness, no, I don't speak hebrew, or own a hebrew Bible, I'm simply saying, I don't know the verse in it's...

"Sure, but that's where you look into the Hebrew translation where you find moves is not actually moves, but is."
How can you say that ^ and then say you don't know Hebrew or have a Hebrew bible? It's like you're just making stuff up.

Well the tree swaying idea I had was like how a tree sways in the breeze. I.e. Slow oscillations.

Even if there were dinosaurs WERE around at the time of Job they could not be of the scale of a cedar tree. That site says a cedar tree can grow to 40 metres. If we use a ratio of total length to tail length of 2:1 then that makes the whole thing 80 metres long. Do you have any idea how big that is? The biggest kind of blue whales max out at around 30 metres in length. So you're saying that JUST THE TAIL of this dino is a third longer than the largest blue whale? That is utterly preposterous.

@Chromana "Sure, but that's where you look into the Hebrew translation where you find moves is not actually moves, but...

Yeah, I did word the horribly didn't I?

I think saying that their tale couldn't be like a cedar tree is a semi-ridiculous assumption anyway, we don't know the actual size of a cedar tree, (they were large), nor do scientist know the specifics of that particular animal, the only thing I personally know based on limited research, (i haven't prepared a case or anything of that sort on this) that, if the animal did in fact have the tail "like" a cedar tree, then it was big, and nothing we have today resembles that particular animal. that's it. if it were in fact something the long the lines of a dinosaur, that's pretty damn cool for the Bibles credibility, since fossils weren't found 'till like 1800's. anyways, this is totally off topic of the original post, so i think it's best to leave it at that, or not, i don't care :p

@TheCoolestBean If god "just was", couldn't it be possible that life "just was" without any help?

I've said it before, one doesn't have a greater probability than the other, some may believe an unexplainable atom started it all, others in a God.