+623

Girl:Why are you following me? Boy:I am in love with you. Girl:Then you haven't met my friend.She's prettier and is standing behind you. Boy:(Looks)Nobody's there. Girl:If you really loved me you wouldn't have turned around. </3 No, he would've turned around on impulse anyway, stop being so melodramatic. amirite?

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar
23 15
The voters have decided that I_Predict_A_Riot is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hell, I'd have turned around to see why the frick some creepy chick was following me, and I'm not even a guy.

Finally, someone else who thinks these 'love' quotes are unrealistic and just plain annoying.

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +30Reply
@732131

It's not really being "portrayed" it's because the girl who made the facebook group IS a sappy idiot herself.

@730132

Soul. Mates?

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are +3Reply

He'd turn around and then think the bitch was crazy for seeing things.

I would've turned around, seen the prettier girl standing there and told the first girl ''I don't care. You're beautiful. I love you''

Hallelujah

Lolitas avatar Lolita Yeah You Are +8Reply

amen! it's like when people yell "hey look, i'm naked!" just to see who turns. i almost always do. :D not because i wanna see someone naked (most of the time it doesn't even register with me what they say) i just turn around because someone's yelling.

Amen.

OMG YESS.
Thank you.

Blerbbbs avatar Blerbbb Yeah You Are +3Reply

Thank you!

KatTKDs avatar KatTKD Yeah You Are +1Reply

I would respond ''Now I know why you have no friends''

stepdoms avatar stepdom Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous