+279

Be honest. Take cellphones, iPods, PC's, laptops, television, movies, and video games away from today's society and most of us wouldn't know what to do with ourselves at first, amirite?

Vincents avatar
0 15
The voters have decided that Vincent is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Key word: Most. Even if it's not you.

Vincents avatar Vincent Yeah You Are 0Reply
@82720

You know what this person is trying to say. Obviously they are referring to the people who have any of these things. Don't get all technical on a post that's true.

bondcatbonds avatar bondcatbond Yeah You Are +2Reply

Societies without these are typically spend their days trying to survive. I would read _^

you know he is right, so shut up and stop pretending he is wrong :P

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

these days, it seems NO ONE can except the truth :/

@google 'accept and except'.

You mean topeka 'accept and except'.

Izus avatar Izu Yeah You Are 0Reply

When I read this I thought ' I'll just read this site or mlia' then I realized what an idiot moment I just had haha. But fortunently I lovelove reading, so I could survive with no technology :p

i never had all these things (Except for the tv, movies and cartridge video games) until 10 years back so i know what life is like when u dont have these things. i remember playing badminton for hours, playing or hanging out with my friends, learning to play the guitar, reading, painting. so although i would feel paralysed for a couple of days, i would still be able to bounce back in a couple of weeks, if not months.

BUT I COMPLETELY AGREE THAT MOST PEOPLE WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I'd sob in a corner all day long.

Izus avatar Izu Yeah You Are 0Reply

Imaging being in a time where you didn't have that shizz and you didn't have books either or you lived in a time where most people were illiterate! how depressing

my mom talks a lot about those times...it makes me wanna puke, cuz i know she's right