+669

I can't believe that no one has come up with a cure for anorexia. Surely it must be a piece of cake, amirite?

dradyns avatar Food & Drink
31 16
The voters have decided that dradyn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yea it is called pot.

@Yea it is called pot.

Hooray for the munchies! XP

@MadHatter Hooray for the munchies! XP

Guys. It was a freaking joke. I love how I get voted down for making a marijuana reference. Jeez. Grow up people.

@Yea it is called pot.

uhm actually most anoretics avoid it for that very reason. So no, even if it was a joke, it wasn't correct.

@Yea it is called pot.

beat me to it haha

Oh boy. I want to say something, since I actually know what it's like to deal with an eating disorder, but no one will take it seriously. So, I'm just gonna go eat my piece of cake.

@Oh boy. I want to say something, since I actually know what it's like to deal with an eating disorder, but no one...

don't worry, i have an ed too, there's not much point in saying anything because they'll say it's just a joke, which i suppose it is but yeah, i totally get you :) what do u have? Ana, mia or ednos?

No, no. I get it.
I had anorexia for a year and a half before anyone caught on and did something about it.
But I don't see the point in sulking about it. It's feels way better to just laugh about it, so I do.

dradyns avatar dradyn Yeah You Are 0Reply

It took me a second to get that, and now I feel stupid :D

Very clever.

Bulimia. I've been in treatment for over 7 years and I've gotten the physical parts. Just not the mental. :(

y smilie

Aw, that's cruel. I'd love to meet you.

xD

Funny but insensitive

I felt bad for laughing.