+725

Im quite sure god didnt make gay people just so they could go to hell. amirite?

PinkUnicorns avatar
20 157
The voters have decided that PinkUnicorn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wow...a religious debate hasn't happened yet. Shocking.

Sorens avatar Soren Yeah You Are +15Reply

Christianity shouldn't be about religion. Everyone sees religion as rules that you have to follow. In reality, God created us because he wanted to have a relationship with us. Not to go and follow every single rule. He wanted us to love Him and be best friends with Him. He gave us free will because it wouldn't be real if He MADE us love Him. Scrantoncity has no right telling people if they're going to hell or not. It's definitely NOT for him to judge. Instead of calling people out on their sins, us Jesus followers should be focusing more on showing people God's infinite love for them and working on our own sins. We're only in charge of ourselves so judging other people and telling them they're going to hell is NOT right. Heaven is going to be amazing! There wont be any pain or sadness. Because God is a loving God.

shorty870s avatar shorty870 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@shorty870 Christianity shouldn't be about religion. Everyone sees religion as rules that you have to follow. In reality, God...

I never told anyone they're going to hell. I said everyone except Christians are, which, if you're a Christian, is a fundamental part of your religion. So you can stop misquoting me.

@scrantoncity I never told anyone they're going to hell. I said everyone except Christians are, which, if you're a Christian, is...

so about 67%(people of the world that aren't Christian) are going to hell?
Hindus, Jews, buddhists etc. are going to hell?
Wonderful people who spend there lives doing good, but are not Christian, are going to Hell?
You need to re-think what you just said.

Tazs avatar Taz Yeah You Are +6Reply
@scrantoncity Yep all hell-bound.

How do you know that every religion is not simply a different view on the same religion? What if every single 'god' anyone worships is just the same god in different forms?

also, i'm still unclear of where exactly in the bible it says that being gay is a sin.

@How do you know that every religion is not simply a different view on the same religion? What if every single 'god'...

Thats actually what i have always thought. One of my best friends, whose father is a Christian minister by the way, even told me that that is what both he and his father think. It just seems like a same story different version type of thing to me.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +1Reply

You can play the 'what if' game all day long, and still make no headway. What if my computer is actually a bomb? What if it'll detonate in three seconds? What if you're standing on a landmine? What if everyone who dies haunts the one responsible? What if really people consume dead people while they're asleep?

See, so many illogical questions and no answers.

1 Corinthians 6:9-12

Also, Romans 1:26-27

@scrantoncity You can play the 'what if' game all day long, and still make no headway. What if my computer is actually a bomb?...

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_bibc1.htm

it has romans on there, too. i would suggest doing more research on the bible and it's translations before you try to say what the bible says.

@http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_bibc1.htm it has romans on there, too. i would suggest doing more research...

Buddy, those websites have no credibility. We need to trust the King James Version. It clearly says "abusers of themselves with mankind." Seems to be homosexuality.

Honestly, I contemplated taking Greek just so I could understand those stupid websites trying to make an invalid point.

In reality, those websites have no more knowledge of Greek than I, and many Biblical scholars will tell you that.

Also, are you aware there is a Hebrew version? That one is clear enough... So why not use that? OH! Because it clearly shows that homosexuality is a sin.

@scrantoncity Buddy, those websites have no credibility. We need to trust the King James Version. It clearly says "abusers of...

i am aware there are tons of different versions of the bible, yes. i'm not sure that king james is the most credible version, though. i mean, he changed the name of a book of the bible to his name. that seems a little sketchy to me.
and the people who interepreted the things posted on that site are pastors and leaders of the christian church. so i'm not sure how you can say that they aren't to be trusted.
but, if you want to believe homosexuality is a sin, then go right ahead. but then you should probably follow all the other rules in the bible too. like don't ever eat shrimp again. and stone people to death. and have multiple wives.
be consistent- that's all i'm asking.

@i am aware there are tons of different versions of the bible, yes. i'm not sure that king james is the most...

Let us see. Where did those things you mention come from... Oh!! Leviticus. What is Leviticus? A list of rules specifically for the Jews of that time to live by, so they may be visually different from the Gentiles of that time.

Are we living in BC 2000? No? Well then those don't apply. Because they aren't meant for us.

What did Jesus say in Matthew 15:9? "What goes into a man's mouth is not what makes him unclean, but what comes out, that makes a man unclean."

Woah sounds like it doesn't apply to Jesus either.

Get your facts straight, buddy. And don't bother posting again, cuz you only look like a fool.

that thing about homosexuality seems like your against homosexuals not saying that you are or that i want to argue about homosexuals now but it just seemed like you are against it

1koolkokos avatar 1koolkoko Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1koolkoko that thing about homosexuality seems like your against homosexuals not saying that you are or that i want to argue...

ono smilie

I am against homosexual marriage, yes. You can't be "against" a certain people. That's illogical. That's like saying you're against Dell computers. What, with your opinion?

@scrantoncity I am against homosexual marriage, yes. You can't be "against" a certain people. That's illogical. That's...

You can be against a certain group of people. I'm against people who write computer viruses. I'm against people who stand outside abortion clinics--I do not think abortion is right in almost all cases, but shaming people into not getting an abortion is not the answer/solution to the problem at all.
I am quite possibly being more specific/literal than you intended.
Also, maybe somebody had a bad experience with a Dell computer and their customer service or something...then you could be against it...or maybe they donated money to something you don't like. You can totally be against it.

Sorens avatar Soren Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Soren You can be against a certain group of people. I'm against people who write computer viruses. I'm against people who...

Wait, so you pit yourself against them regularly?

No, you can't be "against" a group of people. You can disagree, or think poorly of them, but you aren't "against" them.

Once again, I am not a fan of people adapting words to fit their own meanings. Use the correct word, or not at all.

@scrantoncity Wait, so you pit yourself against them regularly? No, you can't be "against" a group of people. You can...

Well, at least a current definition (I cannot say that that is what the definition has been for a long time) of "against" is "opposition". You can oppose the people outside abortion clinics etc. Like I said before. While I do like that you use word with their denotations rather than connotations, it is unrealistic to tell people to use only connotations. Words like "gay", "retarded", are two more offensive examples of connotations used today. Both meaning the equivalent of "dumb".
Also, I will use whatever meaning of a word that I want...I don't really like being mandated to do anything...just saying.

Sorens avatar Soren Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Soren Well, at least a current definition (I cannot say that that is what the definition has been for a long time) of...

Did I say you can't use whichever word you please? I said I wasn't a fan. But go ahead and get all upset over that.

Yes. So you're physically opposing the people outside them? Or do you have an opinion about them? You aren't against them. You aren't even opposing them, literally. I suppose you oppose some of their chooses, but then again, some people oppose spending so much time on the Internet.

@scrantoncity Did I say you can't use whichever word you please? I said I wasn't a fan. But go ahead and get all upset over that...

You said "use the correct word, or not at all." It at the very least implied that you don't want me to.

@scrantoncity Yep all hell-bound.

I'm hoping your not counting Catholics in the list of "hell-bound" religions.

God, Jesus, and Heaven sound awful if they're anything like what scrantoncity is making them out to be.

@SnobbyDrugAddict God, Jesus, and Heaven sound awful if they're anything like what scrantoncity is making them out to be.

Agreed.
In fact, I'm thinking of pros and cons for Heaven and Hell.

Hell = you're gonna be with a shitload of people, probably a lot of friends will be there.
Heaven = you're probably not gonna see a lot of people as you usually did, and while you're up there, your friends will be in Hell, burning.

At least you can complain to friends about stuff like
"Damn, this demon over here ass-raped me. What did your demon do to you?"
"Oh, he just ripped off my fingers. They'll be back soon though, he's gonna rip them off again tomorrow."
"Good luck, dude."

If God wanted us to actually do something personally for him, he should tell us personally. He can't expect us to take an outdated tome of ridiculous rule and apply it to our modern life.
Cuz if I was gonna follow the Bible exactly, I'd give up bacon, never cut my hair and not have sex until I marry. Of course, if this was like the bible, I would have gotten married at age 14 and I would have 10 kids by now, if one of my pregnancies hadn't killed me. Or my husband. Cuz he could strike me for doing a number of things he doesn't like.

According to hardcore Christians Scrantoncity and Phil_the_Minion (now known as Amish_Pancakes) being gay is a choice.

annikarosees avatar annikarosee Yeah You Are +5Reply
@annikarosee Apparently.

They don't. Those "hardcore Christians" are wrong. Everyone at my church doesn't know how they would bye gay, but they know it's not a choice. Like hoe what you like to eat is a choice.

Mykul191s avatar Mykul191 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'll go to hell if the bible-jerks aren't there.

Tazs avatar Taz Yeah You Are +5Reply

Did he make Hitler to kill 6 million Jews

@Murder isn't a choice. Oh wait...

being raised to be merciless and kill is though oh yes I see now, yeah

@Murder isn't a choice. Oh wait...

actually better yet ill make a more valid point, its a choice to act on it

@garrettruskamp actually better yet ill make a more valid point, its a choice to act on it

... So two men having sex is the equivalent of killing 6 million Jews, AND it's completely a choice to kill 6 million Jews?

@garrettruskamp no, my valid point was a completely new comment unrelated to the Hitler one

Right, so you suddenly changed your mind to two men having sex being the equivalent of killing 6 million Jews. Yeah, that's better.

@garrettruskamp wow great comprehending skills

I can only comprehend as well as you can explain.

@I can only comprehend as well as you can explain.

Okay, you really should know that God gave us free will. And it's not like World War II was a completely bad thing. We learned a lesson from it. And Hitler wasn't a true Christian becuase I'm 100% sure there's something in the Bible that says "Love thy neighbor".

Oh it will...

Sarcasm_on_ices avatar Sarcasm_on_ice Yeah You Are +3Reply

According to Catholics, being gay is not a choice. When God creates gays, he gives them a burden and called them to a life of abstinance. God asks them to give up their sexual desire for him, just as a priest or a nun would. It's just like Him giving someone the burden of cancer. God asks that they turn to Him to help them through it. He just asks gas to turn to him for strength and to abstain from their sexual desires.

Hell is where the party is :)

@Hell is where the party is :)

i certainly hope you have fun "partying". joke if you want, but later on, hell will seem scary as...hell.

Okeedokeys prediction came true let's change the subject how's everyone feeling today

@Okeedokeys prediction came true let's change the subject how's everyone feeling today

I'm having a good day. The weather's fairly pleasent where I live for this time of year. Goong to do anything interesting over the weekend?

Tazs avatar Taz Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Taz I'm having a good day. The weather's fairly pleasent where I live for this time of year. Goong to do anything...

Pretty great here but we just had a whopper 35 degree day! Time for icecreams and the beach, yea?

Id rather go to hell if there arn't people like you there!

Just throwing this out there: Christians do not say that gays choose to be gay, but that they choose to act on it. There is a big difference.

God is god, he can do what ever he wants "so GOD GAVE them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. "

Speaking of gays
"GOD GAVE them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

I'm gonna play with my cat how about you

God*

I'm*

I'm
God
*didn't

yes. perhaps god didn't make gay people...

Actually, everyone who doesn't follow the Christian faith is going to hell. Did He make each and every one of you? Yes He did. Are most of you bound to hell? Apparently.

He is aware that everyone sins. We all sin. Every one of us. And He made every one of us. Gay people CAN choose to be straight, by repenting, and can go to heaven.

So He made all of us, and every one of us would be bound to hell if it weren't for Jesus.

@scrantoncity Actually, everyone who doesn't follow the Christian faith is going to hell. Did He make each and every one of you?...

You make God sound like Satan.
"Oh, I'm gonna make shitload of creatures, not allow them to do things they like and if they don't follow my rules, which a lot of them won't, I'll send them all to Hell where I can know that they're burning."

@Linds well said.

Thank you very much.
I hate it when people make God look like a bitch.

Even if it does mention homosexuals in the bible and whatnot, mistakes were probably made SOMEWHERE along the road when it was just being passed along by someone telling someone else.

@Thank you very much. I hate it when people make God look like a bitch. Even if it does mention homosexuals in the...

Your welcome. I know, like i realize that the Bible says that, but in all honestly the Bible was written by man not by the hand of God, therefore by the power of free will, man could have changed or added whatever he damn well pleased.

@Allaloo You're the reason people don't like Christians.

I'm cool with that. Only, can you tell me why? I've only told the truth.

@scrantoncity I'm cool with that. Only, can you tell me why? I've only told the truth.

Because you go around telling everyone they're going to hell... Isn't that obvious?

Allaloos avatar Allaloo Yeah You Are +4Reply
@scrantoncity If you're not being sarcastic thanks.

I'm not. But here's what I think:

Gays don't choose to be gay because they don't want to be made fun of. It's like how we can't choose if we like vegetables or not.

Also, I've viewed the verses and they never said anything like "liking" they say "lying" and so I think you can be gay, as long as you don't marry, sex, etc.

Mykul191s avatar Mykul191 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Mykul191 I'm not. But here's what I think: Gays don't choose to be gay because they don't want to be made fun of. It's like...

Well yeah. I'm pretty certain people can go through life single if that's what it takes.

Homosexuality, if you don't believe it's a choice, isn't inherently a sin. Just like masturbation isn't inherently a sin. However, for both, lust is a sin, and premarital or extramarital sex is a sin, and since marriage is for a man and a wife, any homosexual acts are sins.

@scrantoncity Well yeah. I'm pretty certain people can go through life single if that's what it takes. Homosexuality, if you...

Which, if you're gay and become a Christian, will probably make you still gay, but make you feel guilty about it. Thus, making you not do it. (As often.)

Mykul191s avatar Mykul191 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Mykul191 Which, if you're gay and become a Christian, will probably make you still gay, but make you feel guilty about it...

Yeah, because fleshly desires are so powerful, they override common sense. You just gotta stop and seriously consider it for a minute and you won't need to.

@scrantoncity Yeah, because fleshly desires are so powerful, they override common sense. You just gotta stop and seriously...

This might make more scuicide, but that's not against the Bible. And my dad saw on a website that 'Jesus' wasn't capitalized and he freaked out. I was like "It's just a typo."

Mykul191s avatar Mykul191 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hoy shit man again with telling people they are going to hell. Thats not your call to make you jackass.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Linds Hoy shit man again with telling people they are going to hell. Thats not your call to make you jackass.

Orly? Whose Call is it? God's? Yeah it's His. And people saying everyone goes to heaven, or no one goes to hell is just plain wrong. Let me tell you something: everyone would be going to hell if it weren't for Jesus. However, people still DO go to hell, and they need to be aware of it. Don't you think Christians are supposed to share the Gospel? Aren't all sinners going to hell without Jesus? Isn't everyone a sinner? Transitive property. Think back to ninth or tenth grade.

@scrantoncity Orly? Whose Call is it? God's? Yeah it's His. And people saying everyone goes to heaven, or no one goes to hell is...

Seriously stop your fucking rambling. Despite what you may think, it does not make you sound smart. Yes it is God's choice, but it is not your place or anyone else's to tell someone they are going to hell. Just because someone doesnt agree with your beliefs does not mean that they are going to hell. You're a sinner too, we all are, but thanks to Jesus dying for our sins we can all go to Heaven as long as we ask for forgiveness. It's not your place to tell someone they are going to hell because I am pretty damn sure that you have no fucking clue where anyone is going.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Linds Seriously stop your fucking rambling. Despite what you may think, it does not make you sound smart. Yes it is God's...

Hey, have you heard me telling anyone specifically that they're going to hell? No? Woah!

"You're a sinner too, we all are"
You just said the exact same thing I did. So you are the biggest hypocrite known to man.

@scrantoncity Hey, have you heard me telling anyone specifically that they're going to hell? No? Woah! "You're a sinner too...

Actually just last week you told me i was going to hell. So yes I have heard you tell someone specifically, and above you called out everyone.

No, I agreed that we all are sinners, not that its my place or your place to make someone aware of it. That does not make me a hypocrite.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Linds Actually just last week you told me i was going to hell. So yes I have heard you tell someone specifically, and...

Yeah, you're telling me not to tell people that, yet you do it as you're telling me. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Actually, if you recall, it was a hypothetical.

@scrantoncity Yeah, you're telling me not to tell people that, yet you do it as you're telling me. Hypocrisy at its finest...

No, Im telling you that it is common knowledge that every man sins, which it is. What Im telling you that you have no place to say is that someone is going to hell for their sins.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +3Reply

Are you a troll really you act like such an ass all the time people should be free to think what they want even if it's wrong you go to hell p. S. How does dog food taste you bitch

@Are you a troll really you act like such an ass all the time people should be free to think what they want even if...

dude... did it ever occur to you that just because somebody doesn't agree with you they're not necessarily a troll?? that is narrowminded and screwed up. also, your beautiful little insults just show that you have no real argument and have to resort to some slur you probably got from hannah montanna. now please respond maturely if you have something to contribute to this conversation. thank you.

@Amiwrite dude... did it ever occur to you that just because somebody doesn't agree with you they're not necessarily a...

a lot of people thinks he's a troll because of all his arguments he's had. i've read a lot of them, and some of them get so ridiculous. in some of his arguments, he's been proven wrong over and over again but keeps going on saying the same stuff over and over and ignoring what others said to him which leads me to believe he's a troll.

@a lot of people thinks he's a troll because of all his arguments he's had. i've read a lot of them, and some of...

i've read his arguments too, and i think he is very sincere in what he says. He is a devoted christian, as am i, and he has the right to argue what he believes without being accused of being an attention whore. I agree with all of his arguments, honestly, and i just don't like it when people discredit our religion and then further try to discredit our sincerity.

@Amiwrite i've read his arguments too, and i think he is very sincere in what he says. He is a devoted christian, as am i...

Sorry if i offended you for your religion, but scranton discredits everyone else who doesn't agree with him. like with his first comment, he said that everyone who isn't christian goes to hell, and that's not the only time he did that. That offends people of other religions, and he shouldn't say things like that. I respect his religion, but i don't like it when he discredits others. I only discredit other people's religion when they do it to me.

"have to resort to some slur you probably got from hannah montanna. now please respond maturely"
...

@"have to resort to some slur you probably got from hannah montanna. now please respond maturely" ...

I was simply commenting on the type/level of cliche comebacks used in the above comments. I respect their ability to converse maturely.

@Skyline At least we'll be warm.

Actually that's a common misconception. Hell is devoid of light, and heat, it'll be the sensation of burning. It'll be eternal darkness, you'll be alone to wallow in your misery, with no contact for all of eternity.

@scrantoncity Actually that's a common misconception. Hell is devoid of light, and heat, it'll be the sensation of burning. It'll...

Oh, so you've been to Hell? I mean, you apparently know what it is like to be there. Did the Devil kick you out?

Sorens avatar Soren Yeah You Are +7Reply
@guci Stop telling everybody that they're going to hell

Okay.... Not. Stop telling me what to do, and if it bothers you, you can feel free to post what you think on my wall, as that seems to be the "cool" thing to do. Or you can suck it up.

And seriously, by that logic, you could choose to be gay right here and now. Can you do it? NO! becuase being gay is not a fucking choice. Now go act all high and mighty somewhere else.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Linds And seriously, by that logic, you could choose to be gay right here and now. Can you do it? NO! becuase being gay...

You honestly disgust me. You are one of the most ignorant, least knowledgable people who claim to be Christian. Why don't you read the Bible; maybe you'll understand why I say the things I do. Because you don't know two licks about the religion you claim to follow.

@scrantoncity You honestly disgust me. You are one of the most ignorant, least knowledgable people who claim to be Christian. Why...

You know what? I dont give a damn. YOU disgust me. You tell me Im apparently not a real Christian because I made a valid point, you can't choose to be gay right here and now and you know it. I have every right to have my own set of beliefs. So because I have tolerance and understanding and because i dont call someone a sinner for being who they are, it means I know nothing of my own religion? I am Christian, just because Im not super conservative like you doesnt mean that I'm not. You are the most close-minded person I have ever had the displeasure of talking to. I dont give a damn what you think, I am doing right by God by putting all of my faith in Him, being a good person, and by doing for others and standing up for others when people like you tell them they are wrong for something they can't control.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +15Reply
@Linds You know what? I dont give a damn. YOU disgust me. You tell me Im apparently not a real Christian because I made a...

Uh huh. What about that bit in Romans 12:9 "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good."

Hate sins. What about 1 Corinthians 6:9-12? "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (homosexuality), Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Homosexuality is a sin. We are to hate sins.

@scrantoncity Uh huh. What about that bit in Romans 12:9 "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good."...

You can hate all you fucking want. But do you honestly think that God wants you to hate others? Becuase I dont.

@Linds You can hate all you fucking want. But do you honestly think that God wants you to hate others? Becuase I dont.

Where does that say we should hate others? Jesus told us to love God and love people. That verse Says hate the SINS.
Tell me, have you ever opened a Bible?

@scrantoncity Where does that say we should hate others? Jesus told us to love God and love people. That verse Says hate the...

Yes, but by behaving they way you do whenever the topic of homosexuality comes up you are hating them for being gay.
Yes i have, but no I do not follow it word for word like you do. Everything about this world is open to interpretation, religion included. I accept God as my lord and savior, and when it comes down to it thats what really matters.

@Linds Yes, but by behaving they way you do whenever the topic of homosexuality comes up you are hating them for being...

You seemed surprised when I used those verses, and completely misunderstood them, leading me to believe that you had never even seen a Bible.

So now you're telling me what I hate. Hmm I'm pretty sure you don't know what I hate. And you're calling me a liar, also!

@scrantoncity You seemed surprised when I used those verses, and completely misunderstood them, leading me to believe that you...

Oh, I've seen a Bible, and you know what? I've even been to church! and you know what its taught me? To be kind to others, to treat them as you would yourself, not like you are superior to them for things out of their control, and that no matter what sin you have committed as long as you put your faith in God, all will be forgiven.

Im tired of having a pointless arguement with you. You are no better than i am. So you know what? You can fuck off, you self-righteous douchebag.

@Linds Oh, I've seen a Bible, and you know what? I've even been to church! and you know what its taught me? To be kind to...

Wow, right after you say you've learned to treat others how you want to be treated, you go ahead and insult me! Ironic, isn't it?

Scranton, what you say just amuses me! You're the best troll on amirite, you piss everyone off, you get a lot of attention, and barley anyone suspects you're a troll. Well done!

@scrantoncity No soy un tralgo, pero gracias.

soy comprenda un poco espanol. habla usted ingles?

@soy comprenda un poco espanol. habla usted ingles?

Sí puedo hablar Inglés, mas bien que español.

@scrantoncity Sí puedo hablar Inglés, mas bien que español.

can you please speak english since i don't know too much of it? i don't feel like translating.

@can you please speak english since i don't know too much of it? i don't feel like translating.

Okay. I said I wasn't a troll. Well really a goblin, but the meaning's the same to an Englishman.

Dude, if almost all of us are going to hell, it's gonna be a PARTAY down there! Sorry you have to miss out on it. Have fun elsewhere! We won't miss you.

@Dude, if almost all of us are going to hell, it's gonna be a PARTAY down there! Sorry you have to miss out on it...

That hasn't been said a hundred times.

Also, you won't be able to see anyone. Or talk or communicate. You'll be utterly alone. Sucks for you.

@scrantoncity That hasn't been said a hundred times. Also, you won't be able to see anyone. Or talk or communicate. You'll be...

Ok, I don't care if you tell me that I have no valid argument and that I'm resorting to insults; I know this, and I'm doing it because I'm sick of you. I want you to know what everyone thinks of you. You're a douchebag. You're the reason that gays feel unsafe. You encourage others to discriminate against gays, and how does it benefit you? It doesn't. You probably have no friends because no one wants to hang around a little prick like you. You probably sit at home reading the bible instead of just enjoying life. So, we're all going to hell... who cares right now? NO ONE LIKES YOU. You are never going to sway the opinion of anyone with your obnoxious comments and threats. I wouldn't be surprised to see you in hell, buddy. Too bad hell doesn't exist. Get over it. You're lame and pathetic, and everyone hates you. Obviously no one gives a crap about what you say, so stop talking. We understand that you're a religious, intolerant, bastard, OK? Go away.

@Ok, I don't care if you tell me that I have no valid argument and that I'm resorting to insults; I know this, and...

Is this really what derives from arguing with an imbecile? His inability to devise a rebuttal results in insults? His utter incompetence leaves no room for thought, so he insults you?

Sad.

@scrantoncity Is this really what derives from arguing with an imbecile? His inability to devise a rebuttal results in insults?...

OH MY GOODNESS NO ONE GIVES A FLYING APE SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY. STOP TALKING. YOU'RE AN IDIOT IN THE EYES OF MANY, AND HONESTLY, YOU'RE ONE OF THE WORST PEOPLE ALIVE. WE WOULD ALL BENEFIT IF YOU WOULD JUST DIE. STOP TALKING. MAKE SOME FRIENDS.

@garrettruskamp untrue, if those of other religions are unaware of ours and act morally they will go to heaven

SO THEN NO OTHER RELIGIONS AREN'T GOING TO HELL AS LONG AS THEY FOLLOW THEIR RELIGION AND ACT MORALLY SO STFU CUZ YOU JUST SAID IT YOURSELF

1koolkokos avatar 1koolkoko Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1koolkoko SO THEN NO OTHER RELIGIONS AREN'T GOING TO HELL AS LONG AS THEY FOLLOW THEIR RELIGION AND ACT MORALLY SO STFU CUZ...

why are you getting so worked up you little cunt? Did you even read the fucking conversation? You must be two fucking years old and a worthless piece of shit, fuck you I cannot believe I am even wasting time on you and you are so fucking unbelievably incompetent do you realize you are actually agreeing with me? For your own sake don't fucking respond.

wat if they don't believe in God or Jesus they aren't going to hell because they don't believe in heaven or hell or that god created all people. your dead or alive there's no other choice. and are you saying other religions are gonna go to hell cause they dont believe in the same god or same beliefs as christains. what about vampirism (and yes its real! it's a way of life!) are the people who follow that going to hell?!? NO!!!!!

@1koolkoko wat if they don't believe in God or Jesus they aren't going to hell because they don't believe in heaven or hell or...

What the heck?

What I could understand from your poorly phrased, pathetic drivel, you said vampirism is real. And that all religions go to heaven.

You're wrong on both accounts. ONLY Christians go to heaven. Jesus himself said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, NO ONE gets to the Father (heaven) except through Me."

No one but Christians go to heaven.

Vampires don't exist, buddy. Twilight isn't real.

@scrantoncity What the heck? What I could understand from your poorly phrased, pathetic drivel, you said vampirism is real...

Actually in a twisted way he is right Vampirism is real its also know as Cannibalism. But yes saddly it is a "religion".

So that means atheists go to hell, i'm atheist. if I spend my whole life feeding and helping the poor and homeless, find a cure for cancer, aids, and other terminal illnesses, and a bunch of other good stuff, do i still go to hell?

@So that means atheists go to hell, i'm atheist. if I spend my whole life feeding and helping the poor and homeless...

Yes. You do, sorry. Good deeds won't get you into heaven any more than being smart will get you into Yale. There are requirements. However, heaven's requirements are less than Yale's.

@Wow, god must be very mean then...

Uh huh. Or, as He is perfect, He is unable to coincide with sin, so you'd literally be ripped to shreds if you stood in His presence, no matter how many good deeds you've done. However, if you'd prefer that... You're a strange person if you prefer that.

The ONLY ONLY ONLY way to get to heaven is Jesus. Only.

@scrantoncity Uh huh. Or, as He is perfect, He is unable to coincide with sin, so you'd literally be ripped to shreds if you...

And how do you know that? Did god go to you and say, "Anyone who does not believe in me or is a different religion is going straight to hell"?

@And how do you know that? Did god go to you and say, "Anyone who does not believe in me or is a different religion...

Actually Jesus did. John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME."

There you go.

God made man in His image. Therefore--is God jealous, prone to fits of irrational anger, etc.?

Yes.

Dominos avatar Domino Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Domino God made man in His image. Therefore--is God jealous, prone to fits of irrational anger, etc.? Yes.

god made man in his likeness in the sense of free will, not imperfection. we sin, of couse, and god has provided a way for us to be saved from damnation. if we accept his son jesus. no matter what you've done in your life- no matter how nice and charitable you are- if you don't have jesus, no heaven for you.

frist of all they aren't vampires it the way that they live that created the vampire. and like i said other religions don't have the same god or have jesus. so they aren't going to hell cuz that isn't their god.

@1koolkoko frist of all they aren't vampires it the way that they live that created the vampire. and like i said other...

You're actually right, vampires in a sense are real. Tell him to research Vlad the Impaler, he was the real Dracula. There are even people that do drink the blood of others, its actually in the Guiness book of world records, at least it used to be.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are 0Reply

You aren't making any sense.

Okay, just suppose, for instance, that Christianity is correct. Just a hypothetical, assume it's correct. Now, Christianity says theres only one way to heaven-Jesus Christ. Everyone who isn't a Christian would go to hell, wouldn't they?

It doesn't matter whether or not you accept the Truth. It still stands as the Truth, and everyone (besides Christians) are hellbound.

@scrantoncity You aren't making any sense. Okay, just suppose, for instance, that Christianity is correct. Just a hypothetical...

ok i get that the christians say that people who aren't christians are going to hell but the people in other religions think that other religions are going to hell so really as long as you're a good person and aren't like evil or something you'll go to heaven or whatever afterward you believe in.

@1koolkoko ok i get that the christians say that people who aren't christians are going to hell but the people in other...

That logic doesn't make any sense at all.

If every religion says they're right and every other one is wrong, and if only one is right, then only that religion holds sway. If one is correct, and every other wrong, that religion's beliefs are the correct ones.