+257

scary movie 1, 2, 3, and 4 are the only movies making fun of other movies that is actually funny, unlike meet the spartans or some shit, amirite?

IHateUserNamess avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that IHateUserNames is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Shaun of the Dead, The aforementioned Hot Fuzz, and Monty Python Flick, The Rutles, Airplane!, Johnny English, Austin Powers, and The Naked Gun

I only liked the first Scary Movie. The second was okay. But movies such as Epic Movie, Date Movie, Vampire's Suck, etc are horrible. They just throw in pop culture and shit and call it a spoof.

Hot Fuzz.

1 & 2: Yes...3 & 4: No...

DAMMIT TO FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK. I was going to post this a few days ago but I forgot. Aw :(

Agreed, the 1st & 2nd Scary Movies are the only good ones. But I also adore Meet the Spartans... Its hella funny!

I dissagree. I think that Scary Movie 1,2, and 3 are the best. However,i also like not another teen movie soosoooo much.

I love 1 and 3. 2 and 4 suck.

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are 0Reply

D: meh I like all movies that make fun of other movies