+330

The difference between gay men and straight men; Gay men look at the CLOTHES on the women, straight men look at the WOMEN, in the clothes, amirite?

6 6

ohhhh, THAT'S the difference. i was under the impression it had to do with liking dudes.

Kinda :/

Like, I don't really look at a woman's clothes much, as obviously neither me or any guy I date is gonna wear them.

Actually, with men that I don't fancy, I often do pay more attention to their clothes/way of dressing.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply

what about the bra?

well wouldn't that mean that straight men are better because they don't just look at clothes to decide if they like someone, and look at the women within the clothes?

@well wouldn't that mean that straight men are better because they don't just look at clothes to decide if they like...

Both are talking in a superficial way - the stereotypical gay man only looking at a woman's clothes, and the stereotypical straight man only looking at her body.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply