+142

perhaps instead of electing people who are basically going to try to stop the government from spending money, we should elect people who want to make them spend is smarter, amirite?

Thomass avatar Politics
0 8
The voters have decided that Thomas is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Then we can all meet back in America at half-past impossible.

That assumes that all government spending is a good idea to begin with, which is plainly false. Sometimes the smartest spending is none at all.

You need to learn to write is properly.

@personThingy You need to learn to write is properly.

It looks to me like I wrote is perfectly fine.

Thomass avatar Thomas Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Thomas It looks to me like I wrote is perfectly fine.

I'm guessing that's a joke, but my faith in humanity dropped considerably a few days ago, so please clarify.

@personThingy I'm guessing that's a joke, but my faith in humanity dropped considerably a few days ago, so please clarify.

I realize that I made a typo, but I didn't misspell is so I wrote is perfectly fine

@Thomas I realize that I made a typo, but I didn't misspell is so I wrote is perfectly fine

Let's look at this sentence:
we should elect people who want to make them spend is smarter
We - noun
should elect - verb
people - object
who - transition to a new clause with a verb and (in this case) an object
want to make _ spend - verb
them - object
smarter - adverb
The word is does not fit into the sentence. I suppose you could have meant it, meaning the money. Either way, it is currently wrong.

@personThingy Let's look at this sentence: we should elect people who want to make them spend is smarter We - noun **should...

I'm know it was supposed to say is. I was saying that I didn't misspell the word is, so I wrote the word is perfectly fine. It was a joke.