-178

When you talk to a new person who doesn't like cake it's alot harder for you to like them. amirite?

fruitloopxds avatar Food & Drink
2 13
The voters have decided that fruitloopxd is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In other words: You're shallow, amirite?

i don't like cake.... =(

if you find it hard to "like" someone because they don't like cake... pshhhhh wtf

I met someone who has never tasted pie or grilled cheese. How is it possible that someone has lived without experiencing the wonders of pie and grilled cheese?

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are +4Reply

My point exactly!!!!
What happened to their childhood!? Cake + Grilled Cheese = Childhood

fruitloopxds avatar fruitloopxd Yeah You Are +4Reply
@fruitloopxd My point exactly!!!! What happened to their childhood!? Cake + Grilled Cheese = Childhood

I should've asked her about cake. If she said she never tried it, I would believe her birthday parties were very crappy.

This is awkward, I don't like cake...

Geez, jerk! I don't judge people by of the food they like. I judge them by the freakin' color of their skin!

I HATE cake and cupcakes and brownies and... Unicorns and rainbows and smiles and flowers

Haha. Agreed :)

fruitloopxds avatar fruitloopxd Yeah You Are +1Reply

Err.. I guess I agree because they wouldn't be able to ever come to my house. My mom's a baker so we almost ALWAYS have cake.

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are +1Reply