+2,921

Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters, perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire. amirite?

491 112

Stop trying to get me to spit out my tea from laughter

Previously_Sanes avatar Previously_Sane Yeah You Are +98Reply
@Previously_Sane Stop trying to get me to spit out my tea from laughter

I understand you aren't British but everything you write I read with a British accent in my head. I too am an American hot tea drinker :D

@I understand you aren't British but everything you write I read with a British accent in my head. I too am an...

Everything I write specifically? Because of this, I'm probably going to start reading things with a British accent too...

Previously_Sanes avatar Previously_Sane Yeah You Are +10Reply

see I think you have a serious problem, reading things with accents WTF is wrong with you! wary smilie

@British!

Why does one have to be British to enjoy the wonderment of tea? HMM?

Previously_Sanes avatar Previously_Sane Yeah You Are +73Reply
@Previously_Sane Why does one have to be British to enjoy the wonderment of tea? HMM?

I was wondering the same thing, because my first thought at "tea" was sweet tea.

@Retooser I was wondering the same thing, because my first thought at "tea" was sweet tea.

Nah, it was hot tea, with creamer and sugar... I have this serious tea problem...

Previously_Sanes avatar Previously_Sane Yeah You Are +19Reply
@Previously_Sane Nah, it was hot tea, with creamer and sugar... I have this serious tea problem...

Haha, I'm from the South. Hot tea is practically blasphemous. Personally, I only like it when I'm sick, but to each their own.

so true, why as I'm typing this I'm finishing up my cup of tea. I randomly just got into making black tea with milk and sugar. It's scaring me cuz I was never this obsessed with it. wow that was off topic. oops

I love the mental image I had in my head!

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +48Reply
@TalkingRice I love the mental image I had in my head!

Was it of a hamster sqealing and wriggling its little paws as you light it on fire?...mine was =D and im not hostile

Askutchs avatar Askutch Yeah You Are +26Reply

You are going to a special type of hell reserved for child molesters and people that talk at the movies

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +46Reply

I would totally try this, but my Hampster didn't survive the wash cycle
tear

I fucking love you. XD

ThisChicks avatar ThisChick Yeah You Are +29Reply
@ThisChick I fucking love you. XD

i love fucking you too!

sorry i have dyslexiahello smilie

@Ross i love fucking you too! sorry i have dyslexia

Me too, i didn't even notice tell you said something.

saturnlite88s avatar saturnlite88 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm a hamster and what is this

This... this is normal...

You sir, have won.

Lupuss avatar Lupus Yeah You Are +19Reply

This made my day =D I hope this gets POTD! It deserves it =D

Nicks avatar Nick Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Pink_Dinosaur (stalk)

:O how can you tell :P

Gatesss747s avatar Gatesss747 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Pink_Dinosaur How can I tell what?

:P that i was stalking..(i wasnt really :P)

Gatesss747s avatar Gatesss747 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Gatesss747 :P that i was stalking..(i wasnt really :P)

Haha I came on amirite and I was just like "HOLY CRAP MY FAVORITE POST GOT POTD!!"

Nicks avatar Nick Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Nick Haha I came on amirite and I was just like "HOLY CRAP MY FAVORITE POST GOT POTD!!"

=D what's more, you hoped for it to be POTD, and it is! you have special powers dudee!

I smoke and I still find this highly amusing.

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are +15Reply

Have you ever been bit by your cousin's psychotic hamster? That thing would be LESS dangerous on fire, and I think we've all met one hamster like this...

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +14Reply
@BreakfastFan Well you're probably biased seeing as you're a Guinea Pig...

sigh ever since my father (a crow) left my mother (a domestic guinea pig) for a hamster, I haven't been able to stand the sight of them. I suppose you're right.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +22Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig Have you ever been bit by your cousin's psychotic hamster? That thing would be LESS dangerous on fire, and I think...

my first pet hamster Smokey. He was so evil we had to wear thick gardening gloves when holding him to avoid bites yet he still managed to bite my sister so hard she bled. Eventually we just gave him back to Petco

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +5Reply

Hamsters have some sharp teeth, though! And have you seen those claws? I wouldn't say that they're perfectly harmless. But they are VERY harmful lit on fire in my mouth!

OH! I was like "wtf are people talking about hamsters for?" I thought "hamsters" said "hamburgers." My bad.

@928622

My hamster got out of its cage, crawled into the closet, and fell three stories down the laundry chute onto the concrete floor. Then it calmly got up and took a crap on a pile of my dad's shirts.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +8Reply

one time i had a bitchy diabetic hamster and it bit my mom and my mom jerked her hand and the hamster went flying into the hallway... but she survived

There aren't enough acronyms on the internet to describe how long I laughed about this.

B_Diddys avatar B_Diddy Yeah You Are +9Reply

The one thing I post anonymously from my phone gets POTD'd, while none of my other ones even get homepaged. Figures. Nevertheless, this made my day (:

Poor hamster, butthe attic is better than the back door

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +7Reply
@929404

R.I.P Hamster

My reaction was haha WTF? You are freaking awesome

Ahaha, greatness.

MrNoWays avatar MrNoWay Yeah You Are +5Reply

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

@928332

oh God...

Askutchs avatar Askutch Yeah You Are +2Reply

As soon as I saw the word hamster I thought, OMG RICHARD HAMMOND :D Because I’m sad :/ nice POTD nonetheless (:

Just sharing that my friend is getting me a t-shirt with this amirite printed on it! :D

Lyris avatar Lyri Yeah You Are +4Reply

Hilarious!

JT874s avatar JT874 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I really wish i could give a big hug to the person who made this post :) Soooo funny!

ECbeat2014s avatar ECbeat2014 Yeah You Are +3Reply

They also both cause cancer.

May I just say that I used this fact for a tobacco project I had to do and I got in trouble.. absolutely hilarious though!

WIN!!!!! :D :D

lucyjoans avatar lucyjoan Yeah You Are +2Reply

Dont try this.... BAD THINGS

I love this.

Hey_Judes avatar Hey_Jude Yeah You Are +2Reply

I used this as my facebook status for Amirite's birthday! Happy birthday! :D

AnnieMcManuss avatar AnnieMcManus Yeah You Are +2Reply

Mhm. Mhm. Same with pens!

i_am_boreeeeds avatar i_am_boreeeed Yeah You Are 0Reply
@i_am_boreeeed Mhm. Mhm. Same with pens!

I read that as penis. . . awkward mental image

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +59Reply
@928309

I was thinking "until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire" so it wouldn't be painful for me

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@928394

haha I'll keep that in mind

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@927818

Nacho cheese........

HAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, rodent bites hurt like hell!

But the post is still funny y smilie

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Wait...aren't a lot of things harmless until you put them in your mouth and light them on fire?

RaShEllllAs avatar RaShEllllA Yeah You Are 0Reply

Whoever posted this must be pretty PO right about now, huh?

StarGazers avatar StarGazer Yeah You Are 0Reply
@930054

Ahahahahaha, I see what you did there! XDDDDD

lol can i quote this on my blog, pls?

Lol i did too

Good, but I don't think that it was THAT good.
Let the scolding begin.

Let the scolding begin.

Actually it is harmful to you when someone else's smoking it. So you don't necessarily have to put it in your mouth and light it in order to make it harmful. I like the post though.

@Actually it is harmful to you when someone else's smoking it. So you don't necessarily have to put it in your mouth...

I imagine a hamster that was lit on fire in someone else's mouth would be pretty harmful too

Spallistons avatar Spalliston Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Spalliston I imagine a hamster that was lit on fire in someone else's mouth would be pretty harmful too

I'm just saying that cigarettes are not harmless when you don't put them in your mouth. The smoke you inhale when someone else's smoking is worse. Just sayin.

@I'm just saying that cigarettes are not harmless when you don't put them in your mouth. The smoke you inhale when...

I'm just saying that a flaming hamster won't stay in the other person's mouth for long. Then that flaming hamster is loose in your area. Just sayin.

Spallistons avatar Spalliston Yeah You Are +2Reply

Isn't anything harmful when you put it in your mouth and light it on fire?

muffinmonkeys avatar muffinmonkey Yeah You Are -12Reply

After reading the first comments about tea, I was about to ask whether anyone had actually wondered WHY THE OP IS PUTTING A HAMSTER IN THEIR MOUTH TO START WITH???

Anonymous