+712

in some classes you would rather be assigned a seat then choosing your seat, amirite?

stepdoms avatar
4 7
The voters have decided that stepdom is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When you're in small classes and know no one, at least then you have a chance to be forced together with someone haha. If you're just like HEEEEEEEY /sits next to random person/ it'd be creepy.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are +4Reply

It's always the class that you have no friends in when they let you choose. Then when you know people they assign the seats. :(

yesyouarerites avatar yesyouarerite Yeah You Are +1Reply

The only people i know who say that are the kids who have no friends in the class and they need an assigned seat so they don't feel like a loser that has no one to sit next to.

@The only people i know who say that are the kids who have no friends in the class and they need an assigned seat so...

Oh wow, tell us how you really feel. I used to have all of my classes with the same friends, so it was fun when the teacher switched it up. Sitting next to someone different is hard to do on my own, but always was worthwhile when forced upon me.

enders avatar ender Yeah You Are +3Reply
@ender Oh wow, tell us how you really feel. I used to have all of my classes with the same friends, so it was fun when...

I agree completely. Even if I have friends in the class, it's fun to get assigned seats because then I get to know the new person sitting next to me. It's fun that way.

finn123s avatar finn123 Yeah You Are +4Reply