+596

Everyone says love hurts, but I think that love is a lot like sex; if it hurts you're doing it wrong. amirite?

bite_mes avatar Relationships
25 15
The voters have decided that bite_me is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It hurts in a good way for me somehow...

captcha: sound bite

No... because if it doesn't hurt then it's not love.

@KickAss No... because if it doesn't hurt then it's not love.

How should love hurt? It hurts if you love someone and they leave you, sure, but then you'd STOP loving that person. If you both love each other, it shouldn't hurt.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +1Reply
@EstoniaObsessed How should love hurt? It hurts if you love someone and they leave you, sure, but then you'd STOP loving that...

Hmm, are you following me? Anyways, love is like a string that has you hanging, and if that string snaps, then you have the possibility of hurling into a large never ending pit. With this in mind, what I meant to say is that love has the possibility of hurting you. If that possibility isn't there then it's not love. And you don't just STOP loving a person... it's like, "What's that you say mate? My wife is dead? Oh okay, I'll be alright, I'll stop loving her now." Even if the person is dead, you will love them, you will just move on.

@KickAss Hmm, are you following me? Anyways, love is like a string that has you hanging, and if that string snaps, then you...

I see where you're coming from, but the whole point of my post was simply to say that although love can be hard work at times, and although not every love story lasts, while you are in that relationship it should not hurt you. If it makes you cry more than it makes you smile, let it go. Easier said than done ;)

bite_mes avatar bite_me Yeah You Are +4Reply
@bite_me I see where you're coming from, but the whole point of my post was simply to say that although love can be hard...

Hmm, I see. Actually I'm pretty good with that kind of stuff. I was listening to the radio and heard about how people have trouble erasing phone numbers of their exs, how do you feel about that?

Sex hurts the first time. And if you are really tight and he has a huge dick. Just saying

@cjewels Sex hurts the first time. And if you are really tight and he has a huge dick. Just saying

or if she's got a huge vagina and you've got a small dick. It hurts your pride. Just saying

Or you could be trying it out for the first time

sara24s avatar sara24 Yeah You Are +2Reply

@L33t so I take it you have a small dick? lol Just kidding. But that is true too, very true.

@cjewels @L33t so I take it you have a small dick? lol Just kidding. But that is true too, very true.

hey i saw a quote once that said it's not the size of the wand that counts, it's the magic of the magician ;)

Pain, without love, pain I like it rough.

Loamelias avatar Loamelia Yeah You Are 0Reply