+623

"I weep tears of misunderstood sorrow as I drown in the puddle that is bitter rejection!!!1"--Chill out. You're thirteen. amirite?

Sgt_Finks avatar
17 27
The voters have decided that Sgt_Fink is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

the exclamation marks and extra 1 really add to the message

kahleekats avatar kahleekat Yeah You Are +22Reply
@kahleekat the exclamation marks and extra 1 really add to the message

I like@770453 (kahleekat): I was going to say that. The 1 at the end was probably the point where I started BAHAHAHAHAHAing.

13 year olds have feelings too...not usually about love, but still.

That is a much calmer version of what I would say in my mind to people like that. for example, a 13 year old girl who is a lesbian and on facebook her middle name is 'equality for all'.... fucking sick

xiofangs avatar xiofang Yeah You Are +7Reply

seriously this is true. Thirteen year olds know nothing of love. Im a senior in high school and the majority of kids in my school dont even understand it. People claim to love each other after dating a week, then break up a week later or cheat on one another. Thats how a lot of high school relationships go, and they all seem to get over it after a week maybe less.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +6Reply

I find it kind of humorous, but at their experience level, some things could be overwhelming - depending on their home life, etc.

If anyone did anything to make my younger brothers and sisters feel like that - I'd curb stomp some bitches.

That made me burst out laughing so hard. That is so true!

Im thirteen and I can say for a fact no one my age knows a thing or two about love. They act like they do but they dont. They are just retarded little shits thinking they know everything when in reality they know NOTHING. Youth is wasted on the young, my friends.

lawlolawls avatar lawlolawl Yeah You Are +2Reply

It gets even worse when they swear it was "true love."

thegreatkappas avatar thegreatkappa Yeah You Are +2Reply

...So 13 year olds can't have emotions? Also, that's more poetic than dramatic. (In my opinion)

13 year olds don't need to be worrying about anything other than what outfit they're going to be wearing to school.

Montezumas avatar Montezuma Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Montezuma 13 year olds don't need to be worrying about anything other than what outfit they're going to be wearing to school.

Um. Not true. Are you in the mind of every 13 year old out there? Some of them have really hard lives.

@Um. Not true. Are you in the mind of every 13 year old out there? Some of them have really hard lives.

So that gives them excuses to sit around and whine dramatically about it? Everyone's life is hard one way or another, but if you're annoying about it no one is going to care.

Vacas avatar Vaca Yeah You Are +3Reply

like?
And I'm fourteen, so yeah, pretty damn close. The only difference between me and the 13 year olds this post is referring to is that I never made people listen to my problems. I may have felt pretty shitty, but I didn't post it all over the internet.

Montezumas avatar Montezuma Yeah You Are 0Reply

Maybe so, but there's more things that they probably would be worrying about... (Grades, friends, boys/girls, and of course sex/drugs/alcohol/etc, and I'm not even kidding about the last one, I'm saying this from personal experience)

14 year old 0Reply
@BreakfastFan (14 year old): Sex/drugs/alcohol? At 13? I think not.

Sadly, kids are actually getting into that stuff this day and age, and I know that for a fact. It's stupid but it's true.

Vacas avatar Vaca Yeah You Are +11Reply

IDK how old you are....but in this day and age, us teens are learning a lot about love. I know I have, although I've never been this dramatic.

@IDK how old you are....but in this day and age, us teens are learning a lot about love. I know I have, although...

I don't think that was the point they were trying to make. Teenagers do fall in love, but at 13 years old you shouldn't be acting like the end is coming if Little Billy-bullshit doesn't like them back or WHATEVER it may be they're crying about.

Lollerderbys avatar Lollerderby Yeah You Are +31Reply

You have no idea what love is because love and commitment are practically hand in hand. the second anything goes wrong with a relationship u break it off and cry and moan about it on facebook. REAL love is when you work through issues and care for someone when conflicts arise. you have 80 years to learn more about love you dont know shit

xiofangs avatar xiofang Yeah You Are +14Reply