+634

Journey - A great band who's entire legacy lies in teenage girls screaming "Don't stop, believing!!!", amirite?

armtheangelss avatar Music
4 20
The voters have decided that armtheangels is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sure, I'm a teenager girl, but I actually heard/and liked that song way before it was on Glee. But I get what your saying, it is kind of annoying.

Teenage GIRLS aren't the only people that scream that song for fun >_>

_Mike_s avatar _Mike_ Yeah You Are +2Reply

it was on glee?

@it was on glee?

It was on the first episode

Tazs avatar Taz Yeah You Are 0Reply

And drunk college girls.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are 0Reply

I loved that song before Glee, and I love Glee also. It really gets on my nerves to see girls that only know the chorus of it.

Who cares if teenage girls like the song? It's a good song, by a great band, which is why everyone likes it.

You are a disgrace to modern society if you speak English and don't know more than the chorus...

One time at a soccer, I was in goal and this girl comes charging at me with the ball, so I yell, "Don't! Stop!" and a girl on her team yells "BELIEVIN'!"

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are -1Reply

Don't Stop Believing is... just a terribly overplayed song. Only MLIA homos even REFRENCE it.

@Don't Stop Believing is... just a terribly overplayed song. Only MLIA homos even REFRENCE it.

Just like Stairway to Heaven and Bohemian Rhapsody are overplayed. They're all great songs, just get used to the fact that people like to play great songs.

Just a small town girl....