+472

French Man on a Safari: "Enough with zebra, I want to see zebreasts", amirite?

griffs28s avatar
34 13
The voters have decided that griffs28 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think you were supposed to leave out "this" before "zebra", because "ze" in zebra is supposed to sound like the (the bra), not this zebra (this the bra). Simply, using "this" in front of zebra is redundant in this joke.

@744772

The point of this joke is that the word zebra sounds like "the bra" said in an accent. So adding "zis" or "this" would be redundant.

lol think acutally kind of works because in french the word "bras" (pronounced /bra/) means arm...

@Wtf are you talking about haha.

the word for "arm" (the thing between your shoulder and hand) in french is prounounced "bra" how hard is that to comprehend?

@mylifeisfly the word for "arm" (the thing between your shoulder and hand) in french is prounounced "bra" how hard is that to...

Je comprends, j'adore parler le francais. So there is no need for the French lesson, or the rudeness, mes ami(:

However, this is what is difficult for me to comprehend.

French Man on a Safari: "Enough with this zearm, I want to see zebreasts", amirite?

You are saying that this "acutally kind of works"? The word arm is completely irrelevant to the joke. It's as if you don't even understand the joke.. If you don't, see my first comment.(:

@However, this is what is difficult for me to comprehend. French Man on a Safari: "Enough with this zearm*, I...

I think they meant it works because arm and breasts are both anatomical, or something...maybe...

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are -2Reply
@mylifeisfly because they are both body parts maybe??..sigh facepalm

Oh My God. This is also directed towards danieljames. The point of the joke is that it's supposed to sound like a french guy saying "enough with the bra, I want to see the breasts". However it was typed awkwardly and now I feel like nobody gets it.

This post is amazing