+37

If you say Peter File with a British Accent, it sounds like pedophile in an American accent! amirite?

GabrielBrowns avatar
5 24
The voters have decided that GabrielBrown is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@934626

actually thats how they say it in england.

@actually thats how they say it in england.

Actually, it's not. You ever been across the pond and visited your lovely neighbours?

@thinkfathomless Actually, it's not. You ever been across the pond and visited your lovely neighbours?

no, but i do watch english television :) which, they do say it that way on tv.

@no, but i do watch english television :) which, they do say it that way on tv.

Yeah, our television is pretty awesome. Most of the time. But they don't really say it that way.. Also I just tried this out loud - it definitely sounded nothing like that. :L No worries..

@thinkfathomless Yeah, our television is pretty awesome. Most of the time. But they don't really say it that way.. Also I just tried...

yeah your television is 10x better than american television. i love how theres no censoring there :D of course, they have to censor it when they show it over here, which sucks. my favorite has to be the inbetweeners :D

@yeah your television is 10x better than american television. i love how theres no censoring there :D of course...

LOVE the Inbetweeners. It was pretty massive over here. Basically, British comedy = y smilie

@thinkfathomless LOVE the Inbetweeners. It was pretty massive over here. Basically, British comedy =

no ones heard of it over here :( they all pretty much think im weird for watching the bbc in the first place, but its pretty much their loss :D

no, it sounds like pedophile in a british accent

How bout a Jamaican accent

Uhm...not really. Not at all actually.

"Oh bullocks, I've gone and left that Peter file at the preschool.""You WHAT?!"

no. no it does not.

Lissaas avatar Lissaa No Way +3Reply

Beer can and bacon?

This is from the I.T. Crowd (or is it crew?) Right?

isn't the 'pe' of pedophile pronounced the same as in 'pear' not 'pea'??

@Sqwancho Yes, if you're asking about the American accent.

well i'm Australian and i say it that way. My British friend does as well...which accent says the 'pe' as in 'pea'??

Pee-ta-file

Thanks guys! Haha, I love all the comments, and it's positive, so sorry all you Brits out there. :D

GabrielBrowns avatar GabrielBrown Yeah You Are -1Reply