+303

It's so hard to be racist to someone who's interracial. "You're just mad because you're a...a...what are you?" If we have more interracial kids, we could stop racism, amirite?

6 28
@869146

You're just jealous YOU'RE not Irish-German-Swedish-French with a little bit of Russian on your dad's side!

lol Kevjumba XD

People wouldn't stop no matter what.

Mixed race:"Filthy mutt! My parents are both the same race!"

If everyone on earth had the exact same percentage of each race in their genes : " You're one of them filthy NORTHERN california bastards, ain't ya? Not like my southern california people!"

It has nothing to do with race. The fact is ignorant, hateful people will always find something to hate.

MrRites avatar MrRite No Way +6Reply
@MrRite People wouldn't stop no matter what. Mixed race:"Filthy mutt! My parents are both the same race!" If everyone on...

It doesn't say it stops hate, it says racism. Everyone having the same mix of race, which is what both you and OP said, then it would stop racism. What you said would replace it is xenophobia. It's different.

@shorkian It doesn't say it stops hate, it says racism. Everyone having the same mix of race, which is what both you and OP...

Racism, xenophobia, homophobia, sexism etc. They all have different names, but saying they are different things is merely a game of semantics. I look at all of them as what they are. Hate and ignorance. What's the point of stopping racism if it's only replaced with essentially the same thing?

@MrRite Racism, xenophobia, homophobia, sexism etc. They all have different names, but saying they are different things is...

I'd much rather be discriminated against for sex or location than race or sexual orientation. I'm mixed race, and I live in a mostly white area. Any discrimination I get is all on me. If people hated my sex or where I was from, they;d hate most of my friends, too, and it would be much better not to face it alone.

@shorkian I'd much rather be discriminated against for sex or location than race or sexual orientation. I'm mixed race, and I...

So, what you're telling me is that you'd want to expose your friends to the hatred and feelings of isolation and ostracizing just so you wouldn't have to feel it alone? Well, I think that part speaks for itself. Anyway, like I said, hate is hate, no matter what you call it.

@MrRite So, what you're telling me is that you'd want to expose your friends to the hatred and feelings of isolation and...

It would be in absolutely no way isolation, as there would be Manu of us. I have more friends than enemies. Outnumbering them wouldn't make them stop hating, but it would null anything they said. Having people back me up while backing others up would make it as if we're not being hated at all. And this part isn't debatable. I know that for fact.

@MrRite For you, maybe, but for a great ton of other people, this is far from the case.

Really? I've lived in quite a few places in quite a few countries, and EVERY time the hated have outweighed the hatred, this has been the case. Literally not one exception.

@shorkian Really? I've lived in quite a few places in quite a few countries, and EVERY time the hated have outweighed the...

Sorry, but I have a hard time buying that. Perhaps you have lucked into meeting some incredibly strong willed, thick skinned people, but for most normal mortals, hate hurts, even if the haters are in the minority.

MrRites avatar MrRite No Way -1Reply
@MrRite Sorry, but I have a hard time buying that. Perhaps you have lucked into meeting some incredibly strong willed...

I have a hard time buying that the universe could exist, through religion or science. Yet, that's what happened. Perhaps my friends aren't particularly strong, but yours are more than usually sensitive.

Well someone could say they aren't accepted by either

hearts1020s avatar hearts1020 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Or halfrican

kevjumba FTW

Actually, no, it would turn into "You're just mad because your daddy's a nigger!"
It's not going to stop hate.

@Actually, no, it would turn into "You're just mad because your daddy's a nigger!" It's not going to stop hate.

But if we have more interracial people, then they'll breed, and their parents will be interracial.

@LAKERSoverHEAT kevjumba

@869770 (OhMyGodSunx26): @869074 (Anonymous): You guys beat me to it

Luv2golf42897s avatar Luv2golf42897 Yeah You Are 0Reply

im a mutt (trinidadian, asian, spanish and possibly irish.) no really knows what to say to you...

Me and my friends call people who are half black mulatos. There are still words you can use.

@stacilovesyou Me and my friends call people who are half black mulatos. There are still words you can use.

Actually, the term "Mulatto" is considered offensive. No one knows why, but it is not politically correct.

@Actually, the term "Mulatto" is considered offensive. No one knows why, but it is not politically correct.

(Purple Flurp): well yeah, thats what i'm saying, it can be used as an insult. we don't call them that to their faces, and we do't mean it in a bad way, but it could be a bad thing.

...or mutt.... :/