+266

Sometimes you wish disposable cameras were still popular so that you can have lots of photo albums like the ones your parents made of you as a child, amirite?

scrubsftws avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that scrubsftw is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No one's stopping you from using disposables

You will still have photo albums. They will just all be on facebook :P

@You will still have photo albums. They will just all be on facebook :P

Lol that is true! I don't know... sometimes I just think it would be cool to have something to hold in front of you if you know what I mean instead of just looking at the picture on a screen. Printing pictures off yourself takes ages lol.

scrubsftws avatar scrubsftw Yeah You Are +5Reply
@scrubsftw Lol that is true! I don't know... sometimes I just think it would be cool to have something to hold in front of you...

Yeah. And it's always exciting when you find a pile of old pictures that you've never seen before.

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are 0Reply

Just because they're not 'popular' doesn't mean you can't use one.

This is still possible...? Just print off digital camera photos and stick them in a book. Done! :)