+649

You have at least once gone to bed with a sweatshirt or article of clothing on, and woken up with it off, and having no recollection of taking it off, amirite?

Sydneys avatar
9 24
The voters have decided that Sydney is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That happens to me alot with my socks

this happened to me for like, a whole week this past summer. it wasnt untill the 4th day that i realized that im the one who took off my sweatshirt cause my room is a sauna, but i fell asleep before i could put another shirt on.... Im a fail at life :P

staciey728s avatar staciey728 Yeah You Are +5Reply

ermm...sorry bout that

Hahahaha.....one time I fell asleep with socks on (and I never sleep with socks lol), and I woke up and they were folded right next to my head xDDD The same exact socks haha
I was like wtf???? xP

horsechicks avatar horsechick Yeah You Are +4Reply

Omg that happened to me a few days ago, I was so freaked out. I fell asleep with a shirt on and it was off when I woke up..

Amelias avatar Amelia Yeah You Are 0Reply
@756091

I've seen something along those lines a couple times before, so it's probably because it's a repeat.

Christines avatar Christine Yeah You Are 0Reply

lol this happens to me a lot, sometimes it is a completely different color.

lschulzys avatar lschulzy Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've never had it happen with a sweatshirt, but that would probably just be a common reaction if you were hot while sleeping.

This happens to me with socks. I don't usually wear socks to bed, but when it's cold I sometimes wear them to sleep and wake up with them off. But it's probably just because I kick them off in the middle of the night.

Gahh!
The boogieman takes my clothes off now too! D:

This happened to me this morning! I woke up with my sweatshirt only on one arm! It was weird O.o

You were probably having an exotic dream and had the compulsion to strip down during your sleep.

Haha, I do this all the time. One time, I woke up and realized that I had gotten out from under the covers, made my bed, and went back to sleep on top of it. I do some weird stuff when I sleep.

pamplemousse94s avatar pamplemousse94 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Happens all the time with my panties.

I crashed at a friends house once and woke up with my pants around my knees(I was wearing underwear luckily). I was a little freaked out about it, but then I remembered that I took off my belt before I fell asleep.

This happened to me last week! I remember waking up feeling a little warm, and then I woke up some time later without my hoodie on :|

Ash18s avatar Ash18 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I went to bed in my pajamas and woke in a diaper full of crap.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are 0Reply

My sweatshirt (which is a fitted, over the head hoodie) was on the floor, inside out, along with my sweatpants inside out, and socks tucked into the foot of the bed. Funny!

Sydneys avatar Sydney Yeah You Are -1Reply