+193

The amount of pictures that some people take/put on facebook is ridiculous: stupid photos of them at the mall, or just them hanging out with their friends. They're completely unnecessary. People need to learn to start living in the moment rather than trying to capture it, amirite?

wishfulthinkings avatar
6 6
The voters have decided that wishfulthinking is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well there's nothing wrong with taking pictures, but if you're talking to the Facebook Attention Whores who take pictures to desperately prove how great their social lives are and how LOL QUIRKY they are, you have a good point.

@ClaireTheBozo Well there's nothing wrong with taking pictures, but if you're talking to the Facebook Attention Whores who take...

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. The post is kind of unclear, I know.
It's just annoying when you see the girls taking pictures at the mall, and with all their friends just taking tons of pictures with peace signs and their tongues sticking out.

wishfulthinkings avatar wishfulthinking Yeah You Are +2Reply
@wishfulthinking Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. The post is kind of unclear, I know. It's just annoying when you see the...

EXACTLY. xD
It especially annoyed me, because, where I used to live everyone was very pro-war, and then all the FB Attention Whores would do the peace sign all the time. I'm not saying that because I disagree, but that's like saying "I HATE TWILIGHT" and then going to the premier with a Team Edward T-Shirt because everyone else is going.

It's bad, people are more obsessed with recording the event than living it.

DryTurtles avatar DryTurtle Yeah You Are +5Reply

You know you have the option to look at them or not to, right?

Why do you care so much? I've heard this argument before, and it's usually from kids with no social lives / who are jealous.