+354

In Avatar: The Last Airbender, it's said that the Avatar state combines the current Avatar's powers with all previous Avatars. What a letdown this must have been for the very first Avatar. It'd be like, "Look out! I'm becoming exactly as powerful as I was before!" amirite?

MrRites avatar
17 8
The voters have decided that MrRite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

im pretty sure being the first person to have four different powers made him pretty damn powerful especially for the time...

@im pretty sure being the first person to have four different powers made him pretty damn powerful especially for...

Yes, but wouldn't you be just a bit peeved if you found that a few thousand years down the line that someone who could do exactly what you did can tap into godlike powers simply because they were born later than you? I know I would!

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +6Reply

That's how they should continue the show. After the next Avatar in the series, they should show the very first one.

Demonturkys avatar Demonturky Yeah You Are +5Reply

I laughed so fucking hard when I read this!

i love that show im sad its over but it is soooo true!!!!!

lol i always thought this

rivals avatar rival Yeah You Are 0Reply

NO! It`s the combined power of all past AND FUTURE Avatars :)

@NO! It`s the combined power of all past AND FUTURE Avatars :)

I think you misunderstood. It is in fact only past Avatars.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +9Reply