+226

Despite being an awesome movie, after you finished watching Inception, you were like "... wut?", amirite?

yesimrites avatar
1 28
The voters have decided that yesimrite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I thought it was an amazing movie but was I really the only one who thought it wasn't actually confusing? I mean yes, you had to be paying attention at all times to understand it but you should've been anyway. You paid for it

@I thought it was an amazing movie but was I really the only one who thought it wasn't actually confusing? I mean...

I've seen it a good 5 or 6 times by now, and I THOUGHT I understood it, until I saw it with a bunch of drunk guys and they were like "Wait, wait, WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! How did he end up on the shores of limbo if he's already down in limbo looking for Saito?"
And now I'm confused as hell again.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +6Reply
@that's the only part I didn't get.

Same here. I understood the movie pretty well, except now I'm trying to figure out why the hell he was washed up on the shores of limbo AGAIN.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are 0Reply

it really wasn't that hard to understand. If you get it, then it all makes sense in the end.....but that's probably just me.

@Sqwancho You just have to pay attention. It's really not that complicated.

i know. i said "it was probably just me" because apparently i'm one of the few who actually GETS the movie.

@Yapperdoodles i know. i said "it was probably just me" because apparently i'm one of the few who actually GETS the movie.

My husband and I brought two of my friends and they were so confused they weren't sure what they were confused about.

I was more like "what?"

I was confused at the beginning of the movie... but I started to understand everything more a while after the Juno girl came into the movie.
And am I the only person who thought that Mal [Cobb's wife] looked like Katy Perry at first?

I find Christopher Nolan's directing very easy to understand.

@vondahl I find Christopher Nolan's directing very easy to understand.

the movie was very good mainly because of how like confusing it is. The PLOT is confusing, it was made to be confusing. I understood the whole plot at the end. That's what made the movie awesome, how you wouldn't understand the whole plot until the very end.

yesimrites avatar yesimrite Yeah You Are +7Reply
@yesimrite the movie was very good mainly because of how like confusing it is. The PLOT is confusing, it was made to be...

I don't know, I just didn't feel confused during the movie haha. I do love how complicated and twisted it is: it's a total mindfuck.

you have to watch it again and pay more attention for it to make sense.

I might consider that if "wut" was actually a word

my mind was fucked when I watched inception.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply

The only thing that confused me was if Miles was his dad or his step-dad...

@922177

well those people missed a damn good movie and wasted their money

sonofposeidons avatar sonofposeidon Yeah You Are +8Reply
@922217

if you thought it was boring, I don't know what you'd consider a entertaining movie

sonofposeidons avatar sonofposeidon Yeah You Are +6Reply
@922244

ha...a movie that makes you think must not be for you

sonofposeidons avatar sonofposeidon Yeah You Are +9Reply
@922260

your last comment was more confusing than the movie itself

@922341

The reason why you think the movie is too confusing is because you're an IDIOT who's too DUMB to UNDERSTAND it. Simple as that.