+378

Studies have shown that because of global warming, allergies and hay fever are growing more severe for people. "Gee, that's a real shame!" Comments a polar bear balancing on an ice cube in the ocean. amirite?

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar Education
13 27
The voters have decided that I_Predict_A_Riot is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

For some reason, the first thing I thought was that polarthebear made a sarcastic comment and that this post was mocking him.

credit to that guy on SNL.

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +15Reply
RobotDevils avatar RobotDevil Yeah You Are +12Reply
@I_Predict_A_Riot credit to that guy on SNL.

@761044 (I_Predict_A_Riot): And by now I bet you have forgotten you ever posted this comment.

RobotDevils avatar RobotDevil Yeah You Are +8Reply

When I read this post I thought "This sounds like something Seth Meyers would say," and I guess I was right!

Ringo_Starrs avatar Ringo_Starr Yeah You Are +8Reply

Tell that to all the old people insisting the "kids with severe peanut allergies" thing is just over-protective parents.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +11Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig Tell that to all the old people insisting the "kids with severe peanut allergies" thing is just over-protective parents.

It really is......I mean if parents didn't use all of these anti-bacterial and disinfecting wipes maybe their kid wouldn't have the immune system of a tomato.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +76Reply

inb4 PolartheBear.

This coming from a guy with severe allergies, I feel like dying right now. I can't even get some sleep.

@KickAss This coming from a guy with severe allergies, I feel like dying right now. I can't even get some sleep.

I've got some HORRIBLE ones, yet to hit this year, but I almost ODed on Zyrtec last year. Like acid in my eyeballs.

This shit is serious.

Except polar bears can swim. Very, very far.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way +2Reply
@Mike Except polar bears can swim. Very, very far.

Well, humans can run ("very very far"), so if I, say, burn down your home will you not care at all? Food for thought.

@orangesocks Well, humans can run ("very very far"), so if I, say, burn down your home will you not care at all? Food for thought.

I get what you're saying, but why would you run, because your home burned down? I mean if I came home and saw orange socks burning down my house, my first instinct wouldn't be, "AHH, I'm gonna run away far far away!"

I'd like to think of it more as being on an infinite bridge that's slowly falling (from one side of course) and you'll have to run to keep from falling down. Kinda like Indiana Jones or Tomb Raider or Uncharted!

The ice melts every year, naturally. It's not just global warming that is making it melt. Sorry, I just hate this whole polar bear thing as being the poster of global warming.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way 0Reply
@Mike The ice melts every year, naturally. It's not just global warming that is making it melt. Sorry, I just hate this...

Yeah, that's true. However, there are still cases where a polar bear can get stranded.

But hey, to quote something that I can't ever remember where it's from for the life of me, I never saw a dinosaur and I never complain.
My grandchildren won't ever see a polar bear? Well that's too bad for them.

Except that even polar bears need to rest.

@Except that even polar bears need to rest.

(J.): Except that polar bears can float. Nice try, though.

This also just in, global warming has risen the average temperature of gazpacho 2 degrees.