+150

It's sad when you share something intimate, like a first kiss, with someone and now they don't even talk to you, amirite?

Relationships
5 12

Thanks for the warning

@xolilasianxo Thanks for the warning

So can girls... I took a guy's virginity, don't talk to him anymore, and found out later that he was gonna save it for someone special.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +7Reply
@xolilasianxo Thanks for the warning

That's sad, I'm sorry. :( Fuck dat bitch :) On second thought, better not.

And why is my comment down voted? I didn't know he was saving it for someone special before hand and it's not like I ignore him, but it's a perfect example of a girl not being very sensitive and doing something unintentionally douchey. Guys aren't the only ones like that.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +4Reply
@xolilasianxo Thanks for the warning

And my ex-girlfriend, whom I shared my first kiss with and am still in love with, will no longer talk to me.

Harpers avatar Harper Yeah You Are +2Reply
@xolilasianxo Thanks for the warning

Well I up-voted you back up one. You're right, you did absolutely nothing wrong. It's just a shame that to him it meant something more.

@xolilasianxo Thanks for the warning

Had I known it meant something to him, I wouldn't have done it. And if he talked to me, I would talk to him back. I just never hit him up after then I found out that upset him and I felt pretty bad.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply
@xolilasianxo Thanks for the warning

Be careful. Guys can be douches sometimes.

I've only had one boyfriend and we both were each other's first kiss and the first person we were in love with. When he broke up with me- he took it back :(

GabsTheGreats avatar GabsTheGreat Yeah You Are 0Reply

I honestly had my first kiss just so I could get it over with. I felt kinda bad about it, it meant nothing to me but I think he had a crush on me. I also rejected making out with him immediately after it happened. Double whammy.

:/ whats life with out some risk though right?

Pugs avatar Pug Yeah You Are -3Reply