+451

The character Him from The Powerpuff Girls was kind of disturbing. amirite?

astoldbygingers avatar
5 14
The voters have decided that astoldbyginger is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Its amazing how many provocative things there are in the Powerpuff Girls that we overlooked when we were little since we didnt know. Like "Seduca/Sedusa". Really? lol

TheThinktresss avatar TheThinktress Yeah You Are +18Reply

Am I the only one who this thinks this "Him" character seems strangely feminine?

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are +17Reply
@jen Am I the only one who this thinks this "Him" character seems strangely feminine?

Even when I was little, I was pretty sure he was a transvestite. As a FOUR year old i knew that. lol

TheThinktresss avatar TheThinktress Yeah You Are +14Reply

He kinda reminds me of Jeffree Star for some odd reason 0_0

pink_yls avatar pink_yl Yeah You Are +6Reply
jens avatar jen Yeah You Are +3Reply

I used to think Him was a tranny version of Satan dressed as some sort of Valentine's Mrs. Claus

That's what I loved about the 90s. Kids' cartoons could actually feature effeminate versions of Satan and other disturbing things.

Nowadays, they'd probably have to pull a character like Him from the show since some overprotective parent would write in and claim that their children were being 'corrupted' after about a week.

I know I'm gonna sound like a pansy, but Him was the reason I stopped watching the Power Puff girls

NARNIAs avatar NARNIA Yeah You Are +5Reply

@

... He licked the Professor? Psh, and parents are freaking out about the Cookie Monster.

HAHA I just looked back at that and thought, "Oh yeah, the transvestite from The Powerpuff Girls?"