+653

Weirdly enough, when texting there is a huge difference between Ok and Okay. Ok is kind of indifferent, gives off a negative tone, and is usually a conversation killer. Okay seems more positive, and after someone says "okay" the next person doesn't feel uncomfortable starting a new topic. amirite?

superaverycakes14s avatar Technology
10 11
The voters have decided that superaverycakes14 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh my gosh! And the dreaded "k." adding a period is just like multiplying the pissyness

TailgateJuliets avatar TailgateJuliet Yeah You Are +10Reply
@TailgateJuliet Oh my gosh! And the dreaded "k." adding a period is just like multiplying the pissyness

i dont mind when people do "K :)" cuz at least then they sound happy but if theyre just like "k." its like ugh.

@1029884

and "lol." is them saying "this is boring either change the subject or stop texting me"

And then 'K' is "Stop talking to me, like NOW"

If I'm angry I say "ok", but otherwise I say "hokaii" it probably annoys people but at least it's better than "k".

@1029849

same! when they say "ok" it also make me feel like im boring them

Crap I didn't realise there was some sort of ok/okay code I wasn't in on :(.