+1,842

What's the one ending line that can ruin any book? "And then I woke up." Amirite?

ctiscoolers avatar Books
55 18
The voters have decided that ctiscooler is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Click.

Or They lived happily ever after. I just read a 13 book series and it ended with that. You'd want a little more detail amirite?

In middle school we read The Giver and I thought it was going to end that way. If it did I would've torn apart the classroom.

@781518

I loved that book, I think. I read it in fifth grade so it could be bad now.

That's how Link's Awakening ends, that game took me ages D:

I liked the wizard of oz.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +7Reply

inception

@edcomeau inception

Nah, in Inception they didn't tell you... THE SUSPENSE!

That almost happened in maximum ride... PHEW!

@That almost happened in maximum ride... PHEW!

ikr, i thought it was gonna and got really mad :DD

Askutchs avatar Askutch Yeah You Are +1Reply

I saw a movie like that... the majority of it was a dream. He (the main character) felt stressed so he went to a mall and decided to get a new life. So he traveled all over the world, and finally decided to go back to his old lifestyle, but there was a time limit or something... I forget. It was a horrible movie anyway, but at the end he woke up in the mall and realized he felt too stressed because he needed more sleep. I think it was called "North".

SEXY_BEASTs avatar SEXY_BEAST Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SEXY_BEAST I saw a movie like that... the majority of it was a dream. He (the main character) felt stressed so he went to a...

Oh! I think I read the book with the same name, and it was really bad too. Didn't he not like his parents or something? :/ Anyways, it wasn't very good.

AddyTheAwesomes avatar AddyTheAwesome Yeah You Are +1Reply

Or like catcher in the rye, I wished that book would have ended before it started.

I could just imagine DH ending with that...