+440

The movie, The Human Centipede, is not horror. It is absolutely disgusting, and should never, ever be seen in the real world. The insane, disgusting things people come up with, amirite?

savreet02s avatar
7 41
The voters have decided that savreet02 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The movie stated the method is 100% medically accurate. I was like WHAT?

It's a rather dull movie. It's not shocking, either.

You know those Germans, you don't join the party, they come get you!

In what world should it be seen, then?

Sicker things have happened. Holocaust to name one. Human purses? Gross doesn't describe.

Agh...I watched the whole Daniel Tosh spoiler of this and now I have to see it. I know people who have, and they've told me not to, but my curiousity wont let me not watch it haha.

@Linds Agh...I watched the whole Daniel Tosh spoiler of this and now I have to see it. I know people who have, and they've...

I watched it for curiosity.. I love horror movies and never get scared, but I couldn't sleep that night, or the night after it!

chicuelas avatar chicuela Yeah You Are -1Reply

lol doesnt the movie end with the girl in the middle being the last one alive and thinking "shit.." ?

A Serbian Film makes The human centipede look like The spongebob squarepants movie

If you thought the first one was bad, just wait for the second one- It's supposed to have a 12-person centipede...

i was planning on watching it

The movie didn't gross me out as much as I thought it would, oddly enough.

The trailer of this movie alone scarred me. Now whenever I think about it I get grossed out -_- I can't imagine how scarred I would be if I actually watched the entire movie...

Allaloos avatar Allaloo Yeah You Are +2Reply

fuck...this shit scarred me for life. I almost died every time my health teacher said gastric.

My dad was telling me about this movie and he said, "And the third guy dies because he's been eating re-shit." hahaha

Meh. Shock movies have been popular for decades.

Watch, in a couple years, someone will make something to top it.

Simons avatar Simon No Way +1Reply

What was so gross about this movie?

@Have you already seen it?

Nope, but i wanna know what's it about to determine if i should watch it or not..

@Handsy Nope, but i wanna know what's it about to determine if i should watch it or not..

Basically, a surgeon goes crazy and tries to LITERALLY make a centipede out of humans. And yeah, it's some weird anus-to-mouth thing. YouTube video thumbnail

@Handsy What was so gross about this movie?

let's just say it's anus-to-mouth thing and eating poop and vomit....

@let's just say it's anus-to-mouth thing and eating poop and vomit....

I think Little_rocky wanted the description of Human Centipede, not 2 Girls 1 Cup...

That was one of the sickest movies I've ever seen! Somewhat disturbing. But I still enjoyed it.

I saw the trailer a while ago and I lost my appetite within the first 10 seconds. I was really scared. My friend saw it and he told me it's not as bad as it seems...

I'm too scared to watch the trailer.

i agree, im too scared to watch the trailer
that is seriously disturbing and disgusting
i mean, theyre eating each others crap

... ick.

simones avatar simone Yeah You Are +1Reply

@Bianca Right!??! Ugggh it was fucked up

the movie isnt even that gross it was just stupid the acting was terrible and it wasnt 'gory' either the whole movie was a waste of my time

Chocolates are pretty delicious...but poop is not

i watched it and i dont think it was that bad
yeah it was gross, but calling it horror is silly,
its not scary, just gross
some of my guy friends said they had to turn it off cause it was so bad but i dont see how it was ?
haha but i love horror movies so i wouldng classify it horror
just very gross
and not recommended for people with bad stomachs haha
also, i live in australia, and apparently it was banned here but eventually the ban was lifted ?
someone tell me if that is true ?

I love that movie, but for the fact its made a really big impact on people like good movies should, and the plot isnt that bad. The gross factor, to me at least, was the same as Hostel which was like "meh". But I watch a lot of horror movies so I might not be as effected as someone who only watches comdies.