19 12

It doesn't violate my school' s dress code. "WHY ARE YOU PURPLE?!?!?!" "But my tank top is two fingers wide :D!"

@It doesn't violate my school' s dress code. "WHY ARE YOU PURPLE?!?!?!" "But my tank top is two fingers wide :D!"

The dress code will usually have a clause like "Anything that causes unnecessary distraction or attention is banned" to cover stuff like that.

@Simon The dress code will usually have a clause like "Anything that causes unnecessary distraction or attention is...

But see stuff doesnt like keep people that distracted from learning. Like if a purple person came into my class, I would be like "thats fucking sweet" and then go about class-I wouldnt spend the entire class time staring at this person...having purple fantasies lol

You're looking like Barney. You're not allowed close to school kids because you're a suspected pedo.

Probably. My old school would've made you wash it off, either at the school or at home.

Apparently if you're wearing something that's not on the uniform, it's a distraction.

This reminds me of Charlieissocoolike. :)

aye yo. this is a rhetorical question. i'm not serious. :]

Purple's my school color, so I'm pretty sure I would be fine.

You school has a gym shower, doesn't it? They'd just make you wash it off and give you detention.

Anonymous