DanielJamess avatar
6 73

I expect a bit of controversy on this one...

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +16Reply
@DanielJames I expect a bit of controversy on this one...

@764225 (DanielJames): No shit, it's a blatant insult on a world-renowned prophet of salvation. You're snidely labeling several hundreds of million people as gullible.

@WillAkana @764225 (DanielJames): No shit, it's a blatant insult on a world-renowned prophet of salvation. You're snidely...

Well, you've got to admit, aside from religion there are plenty of gullible people around the world.

look I'm an atheist, but this is really stupid.

Tazs avatar Taz No Way +8Reply

Atheist mocking religion... shocking

sara24s avatar sara24 No Way +8Reply
sara24s avatar sara24 No Way +4Reply
@sara24 I'm tickled by your humor

Bokononism is actually a legitimate set of beliefs that I wholeheartedly agree with.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are 0Reply
@DanielJames Bokononism is actually a legitimate set of beliefs that I wholeheartedly agree with.

Okay, so this is off the internet but
"The foundation of Bokononism is that all religion, including Bokononism and all its texts, is formed entirely of lies; however, one who believes and adheres to these lies will at least have peace of mind, and perhaps live a good life"

Now im hoping this is wrong because its contradicting itself but hey...
is that sentence like legit bokononism?

hahaha.

Was this really necessary? Are you trying to make people angry?

@LaurenZie Was this really necessary? Are you trying to make people angry?

Yeah I agree with her Stop trying to pick fights. I know this is a site to say your opinions but I think there have been enough about religion they're all the same by just implying god isn't real so this is like a repeat.

@Tweedledee Yeah I agree with her Stop trying to pick fights. I know this is a site to say your opinions but I think there...

Thank you. I’m glad someone else sees my point. Everyone has a religion, and I don’t understand why we can’t allow people to believe what they want without shoving their opinions down your throat. This is coming from a Christian. Not all of us insist on shoving our religion down other’s throats, some of us are simply content with people NOT telling us that we’re idiots.

@WryVendor Not everyone has a religion.

Okay, I’ll correct myself. *Opinion on religion.

I was just grouping the “I don’t care” category into religion, but I should have chosen better words.

@LaurenZie Thank you. I’m glad someone else sees my point. Everyone has a religion, and I don’t understand why we can’t...

yeah exactly its just annoying how they have to put down people who are Christians' beliefs. it annoys me almost as much as people saying people who like justin bieber have horrible taste in music. i dont like him just so you know but yeah

@LaurenZie It’s stereotyping, which I find quite annoying.

I know they think all christains are goody-goodies who shove their religion down their throats but that's not always true

@Tweedledee I know they think all christains are goody-goodies who shove their religion down their throats but that's not...

Oh well, I guess there’s nothing to do about it. People will always believe what they want despite what others say. All a person can do is stand up for themselves and for what they believe in.

@LAKERSoverHEAT no it isn't a repeat dumbass. That is like saying, all posts saying "girls:.." are repeats.

no dumbfuck it is like a repeat because this just like all the other ones its saying god isnt real. ive seen 355 other posts saying god isnt real.

@Tweedledee no dumbfuck it is like a repeat because this just like all the other ones its saying god isnt real. ive seen 355...

All posts about girls periods are repeats, then. All posts about harry potter are repeats, then. Your logic is retarded.

@LAKERSoverHEAT All posts about girls periods are repeats, then. All posts about harry potter are repeats, then. Your logic is retarded.

No your brain is just not developed enough to get what I'm saying. This post is just worded differently from the others. They are all saying god isn't real. Thule Harry potter posts are about different things like one can be about Voldemort while another is about Ron the thing is the idea behind this post us just like all the others about god

@Tweedledee No your brain is just not developed enough to get what I'm saying. This post is just worded differently from the...

Wow, you are so dumb, you must be a troll. This post is about a certain story in the bible. Posts about harry potter are about certain stories within the movies. Certain stories of the bible are subtopics of the main topic: God, while certain plots of the movies are subtopics of the main storyline. How do you not get it?

@LAKERSoverHEAT Wow, you are so dumb, you must be a troll. This post is about a certain story in the bible. Posts about harry...

And yet no matter what story of the bible the post is talking about none of them fail to imply god isn't real.

@Tweedledee And yet no matter what story of the bible the post is talking about none of them fail to imply god isn't real.

And yet no matter what the story of Harry Potter the post is talking about, none of them fail to imply they like harry potter. Do you see where I am coming from?

@TheShamWowGuy i dont like you.

Then, stop following me around this site. Don't you have better things to do with your time?

@LAKERSoverHEAT Then, stop following me around this site. Don't you have better things to do with your time?

i could ask you the same question. you read my "about me" ... you stalk me buddy. i just stumbled upon this post and saw this lousy ass user by the name of LakersOverHeat and i wanted to say hello.

@TheShamWowGuy i could ask you the same question. you read my "about me" ... you stalk me buddy. i just stumbled upon this post...

That took a click of the left mouse button. You could have avoided commenting, but you just need something to fill the emptiness of your life. Get off the computer there's a world outside your basement.

@LAKERSoverHEAT And yet no matter what the story of Harry Potter the post is talking about, none of them fail to imply they like...

Well first of all they don't all like Harry Potter and second this post was made to say god doesnt exist all the other posts are made to say god doesn't exist. They whole point of making an HP post isn't made to say you like it though

"hey just leave your fishing company that you built up your whole life and your dying father and come follow me around."
"lolk."

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +4Reply

Serously, religious comments shouldn't be allowed on this site because both sides end up being arrogant arses.

Unless you have NEVER said anything offensive about someone else's religion you can't get offended when someone says something offensive about yours.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +3Reply
@SpearmintMilk Unless you have NEVER said anything offensive about someone else's religion you can't get offended when someone...

I've never said anything about anyone elses religion because my religion teaches to respect everyones views and religions. I am however, still offended by this post. I might not be a Christian but I know I wouldn't like it if someone insulted my prophet s.a.w.

@I've never said anything about anyone elses religion because my religion teaches to respect everyones views and...

I was talking about the people in the comments who got butt hurt over this post, and most of them I've seen say offensive things about other people's religion or beliefs. And if you haven't said anything offensive about someone else's then my comment doesn't apply to you.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1244549

This post is not being hateful to anyone. It was one of me theories of how Christianity began. I am not calling the followers of Christianity gullible; just the original disciples.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1244572

Yeah, I was deciding between saying "Hi Kay," linking the comment, or copy/pasting the comment.

At least this post beats all of the shit jokes on here

freddos avatar freddo Yeah You Are +2Reply

Seriously unnecessary.

i'm hindu and what are the 12 apostles? but seriously who are they

Fight fight fight fight!

@Fight fight fight fight!

haha i click on all the posts regarding religion just to see people freak

You know, I think someone once said " I have a problem when an individual uses their religious beliefs to be hateful to others. That is not right" Oh wait, that was YOU. What a joke.

@You know, I think someone once said " I have a problem when an individual uses their religious beliefs to be...

@DanielJames This post is not being hateful to anyone. It was one of me theories of how Christianity began. I am not calling the...

Why am I finding that hard to believe? maybe because of that very first comment of yours on this post?
One of your theories on how Christianity began? perhaps you should be careful when you're talking that mess, especially when you're "theories" include insulting people's beliefs.

Does this mean you believe Jesus was real?

@jsanford33 Does this mean you believe Jesus was real?

Not many people contest Jesus being real. They just don't beleive he was the son of god sent to save our souls and preform cool magic tricks.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +2Reply

The idiocy in these comments is unbearable...

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are -1Reply

That's a lame thing to say to spark 'debate' seriously gtfo.

Anonymous