+374

What do they do with the limbs after they are amputated, amirite?

DaleksInWonderlands avatar
1 16
The voters have decided that DaleksInWonderland is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They have sword fights with them

They are generally burned in a furnace for especially for medical waste. You're welcome.

@They are generally burned in a furnace for especially for medical waste. You're welcome.

Oh...um...thanks. My theory was that they served them in the hospital cafeteria, but I guess not. :P

actually jewish people burry them as we have to keep every part of our body sacred and its against our beliefs to burn any part

@mariaahx ...even foreskin?

yes forsking aswell. When we cut our nails we have to wrapthem in a tissue and flush them. Down the chain.

THEY MAKE SOYLENT GREEN!!!

• the first "for"

Chicken McNuggets.

Bury

My dad works across the street from the factory in industrial LA where they burn amputated limbs. At 3:00 they open up the vents and the smell is WRETCHED. Just puttin' that out there.

they coat them in a delicious marinade....you always knew Taco Bell had a secret ingredient