+417

If the English language made any sense, lackadaisical would have something to do with a shortage of flowers, amirite?

IndigoSkyes avatar
7 6
The voters have decided that IndigoSkye is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh man, my garden's really bland.. I'm a little lackadasical.

it'd be a musical about a shortage of daisies... The music would either be a complete fail or a horridly good success.

@Batman it'd be a musical about a shortage of daisies... The music would either be a complete fail or a horridly good success.

It would be for children, but the whole family could enjoy. There would be romance, with the flower girl and a families son. There would be a wicked awesome super villain. In the end, the daisies would come back, the boy and girl would get together, the villain learns to love flowers, and a family gets a dog and names it daisy. The preview would play the song "Where have all the flours gone" but the musical would include songs like "White petals, yellow center "Flower shop girl" and "Sweet like perfume"

What do you guys think?

I remember this was a "spelling word" back in about 8th grade..hahaha.

what does it mean?

@moonshine what does it mean?

Lacking life, spirit. totally weird. lol

IndigoSkyes avatar IndigoSkye Yeah You Are +1Reply