+1,283

Roses are red, nuts are brown. Skirts go up, pants come down. Body to body, skin to skin, when it's stiff, stick it in. It goes in dry, comes out wet. The longer it's in, the stronger it gets. You pull it out and it starts to sag... Oops! It's not what you think, it's a Lipton Tea Bag! amirite?

sydnaynays avatar
126 26
The voters have decided that sydnaynay is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Then what about the whole skirts and pants part? Body to body? Skin to skin?
My tea bags have none of these.

@772001

Same! I read it and was like, "Oh yeah it's gonna be something clever at the end" but then it was irrelevant. Wtf??

@OhPlease Same! I read it and was like, "Oh yeah it's gonna be something clever at the end" but then it was irrelevant. Wtf??

I know, it's like if I said "It sticks its penis into the vagina and thrusts repeatedly until climax. Also it's good with fries. Oops! I meant heinz ketchup, of course!"

MrRites avatar MrRite No Way +5Reply
@Then what about the whole skirts and pants part? Body to body? Skin to skin? My tea bags have none of these.

"up goes the skirt" refers to lifting up the paper flap. "Down go the pants" refers to taking the paper envelope off the tea bag. Body to Body/skin to skin either refers to the skin of the tea bag touching the side of the tea mug, or your fingers as you put it into the mug.

N8TheGr8s avatar N8TheGr8 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Mads how are we supposed to know this? it still makes like no sense..

I dont know this for sure i was just speculating. It's just one of those sayings that should be called dirty, but technically can't since its implying a description of something innocent per se

N8TheGr8s avatar N8TheGr8 Yeah You Are +4Reply

i didn't know you pulled down your pants to drink tea.

This whole thing is obviously taking about a penis.

-_- This would be funny if it could actually be applied to a Lipton tea bag.

@838584

What was the shoes one?

trailmix6s avatar trailmix6 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@840087

Okay,thanks (:

trailmix6s avatar trailmix6 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hehe tea bag.

Minus the first part, I lold.

It's Cool to me

It was Cool to me

It was Cool me

i seriously thought it was a dick but since i know so much about tea i drink it almost every day so then i got the memo

nikkylove77398s avatar nikkylove77398 Yeah You Are 0Reply

pure genius!

BrookeNinjas avatar BrookeNinja Yeah You Are -1Reply

...