+399

"Teacher: Were you here Tuesday? Me: No, I was at a doctor's appointment Teacher: Oh, we learned Chinese Tuesday ", what Math class feels like, amirite?

sarahjeanlovess avatar Education
8 12
The voters have decided that sarahjeanloves is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

YES! This year I've skipped a lot of days because of appointments and colds that come and go, and my God, I had to suffer with Math, Accounting, Macroecomics, AND Arabic. It's like the universe is punishing you for skipping school

Readers avatar Reader Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm horrible at math... :(

Yeah, you learn a new concept in math every day.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are -1Reply

Unless you're smart.

@Sgt_Fink Unless you're smart.

Just because you're smart doesn't mean you know everything without the teacher explaining it.

@Amish_Allosaurus Just because you're smart doesn't mean you know everything without the teacher explaining it.

If one day of math is that confusing, then I doubt the OP's brilliance.

Also, plz help me find god nd sav my sol!!1

@Sgt_Fink If one day of math is that confusing, then I doubt the OP's brilliance. Also, plz help me find god nd sav my sol!!1

Depends what you're learning. I'm great at Spanish, Science, and Reading and Writing. Even most math, but I suck at word problems.

@Sgt_Fink Cool. I guess math isn't a strong point for most Teech me abut god!!1

I think it partially depends on which math you're taking and how good your textbook is at explaining it.

I'm guessing you're in high school. Probably what, like year 10? Of course it's easy, wait til you're at uni.