+271

People are saying that Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" is about the gay suicides. You can do that with ANY of her songs: "Tik Tok" is about global warming and how we're wasting time, and "Blah Blah Blah" is about the oil spill and how BP is saying not doing, amirite?

_lalalaxs avatar
6 10
The voters have decided that _lalalax is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Barely Political??

@Barely Political??

Youtube. Funny stuff.

It actually IS about the gay suicides though, she said it was inspired by that.

@It actually IS about the gay suicides though, she said it was inspired by that.

But, as Barely Political pointed out when they originally said this, the song was written and recorded way before the gay suicides.

@But, as Barely Political pointed out when they originally said this, the song was written and recorded way before...

Kay, so I knew this post was copied off them (Barely Political) My comment has nothing to do with that. "The song was written and recorded way before the gay suicides" Umm, no. Suicide has been going on for awhile darling. A longg while.

But at the end of the day, they're all about getting drunk and acting slutty. YAY DEEPER MEANING!!

I agree, and i dont because the song "WE R WHO WE R" seems like it would be for the gay suicides but i agree cause of the other songs, lol.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not on the last part. If Ke$ha's songs really DO have those messages hidden (very deep) within, then I have a new respect for her.

wasnt the album released before most of those things? I dunno.... Just wondering...

wtf this is from barelypolitical