+253

On a resume, you say you want a job because "I'm a people person and I want to learn new skills and gain experience" rather than "I'm fucking broke, car ain't got no gas, and the 'rent are kicking me out if I keep borrowing money off them." Amirite?

Simons avatar
4 2
The voters have decided that Simon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why do you think we should hire you?

I feel I am a positive addition to your staff here at ___. I'm dependable and I feel I can learn a great deal here, as I am a business major.
AKA: I'm a college kid who needs money because the rent is due in two weeks and my roommate is sick of me asking her to borrow her car. PLEASE HIRE ME, I'M DESPERATE.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +2Reply

I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS I'M NOT THAT SMART I DON'T HAVE ANY PAST EXPERIENCE BUT I REALLY NEED THE MONEY BECAUSE MY PARENTS STOPPED PAYING FOR STUFF AND I REALLY WANT THE JOB PLEASE.

ChocolateFondues avatar ChocolateFondue Yeah You Are +2Reply