+346

President Bush was not the brightest president we have had, he waved at Stevie Wonder. You have to be pretty stupid to wave at a blind person, amirite?

STDynomites avatar
7 5
The voters have decided that STDynomite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Bush-bashing was fun while he was president because people knew why the fuck he was so stupid. Kids now just hear everyone else bad-mouthing him and are like "LOLZ bush so stupid y they even let him in offis?"

LMAO... exactly. Of course, there was plenty of evidence on any of the "Dubya-isms" sites of what an idiot he was. Also, I personally do not find the fact that he made our whole country look like a bunch of stupid rednecks to the world "funny"... I found it embarassing and sad. I couldn't be gladder that he's gone, never to return.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@788781

ya@788781 (Freddy): ya

STDynomites avatar STDynomite Yeah You Are 0Reply

Aaah, Bash.org :)

he was just demonstrating to the American people how far one should go to uphold equality. I don't think that's stupid- I think it's American.

Anonymous