+490

Your parents shouldn't talk about their sex life in front of you, amirite?

Katyismes avatar
5 10
The voters have decided that Katyisme is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Whoever clicked No Way should be ashamed of themselves

Ewwww! Or your friend's parents! D:

RachelisCoolishs avatar RachelisCoolish Yeah You Are +8Reply

...yeah, thanks for making my immaturity argument for me. What part did you find facepalm-worthy... the part about how parents are people who are entitled to act like it? The part about how kids need to get over it if their parents flirt with each other sometimes? Or did you just throw that out there to be a jackass?

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Well, it depends on what you mean now that I think about it... a little playful flirting that hints at things is no big deal. Details are of course wrong, but seriously I think it's kind of sad the way kids get all pissed off if they think their parents are having sex... you're LUCKY your parents are still together and like each other enough to be having sex. Just grow up- realize parents are people just like you, your friends, and anyone else regardless of age.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Black_No_1 Well, it depends on what you mean now that I think about it... a little playful flirting that hints at things is no...

we're not saying we dont appreciate having parents that are still together and love each other, we're just saying we'd prefer them to not talk about their sex life right in front of us.

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are +10Reply

I don't get pissed off, I get grossed out. I mean, just like my mom and step-dad don't want to hear me and my boyfriend talk about our sex life, I don't want to hear them talking about theirs.

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva Yeah You Are +3Reply

You know, even worse than talking about it is hearing it D:
My room is right next to my dad's and my step-mom's room o.o
...and... I hear it sometimes 0_0

Yes, and I agreed that if they're being graphic that's wrong. If they're just teasing each other though, like any other couple, the offended kid in question just needs to get over it.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are 0Reply