+240

You have at some point kind of wondered if there was a certain age you turn where you find out some huge secret about life/the world that everyone that age and above has to keep a secret from youth, amirite?

0 11

Here's the secret: nobody actually knows what they're doing.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +13Reply

It's called "how babies are made".

@It's called "how babies are made".

I'd count Santa as another

fifthfogels avatar fifthfogel Yeah You Are +4Reply

WOW! Aight, look..
I always thought mothers are telepathic.. That they can hear their children's thoughts, but that they keep it a secret when they become mothers until one day the child grows up and finds out...
I have evidence to believe my mother's psychic hahaha =P
Big hand to you!! Never thought someone else would think of this..
Take a bow =D

@WOW! Aight, look.. I always thought mothers are telepathic.. That they can hear their children's thoughts, but...

Me too, I thought my parents could know what I'm thinking. And I also used to have like that movie the Truman Show, where I felt that all the world was watching me.

HAHaha I always thought i was the only one to think that X)

I'm pretty sure with the billions of people who have lived on Earth would have slipped by now. It's impossible for that many people to keep a secret.

Stage3_Unicorns avatar Stage3_Unicorn Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have yet to find it but I'll keep looking.

Some old people sure as hell think so...

littletanks avatar littletank Yeah You Are 0Reply