+920

MLIA posts in about 3 months "my friends and i dressed up as harry potter characters and went to the movie, we saw another group of people and high fived. Epic/mind blown!!!" amirite?

athorn95s avatar Technology
11 22
The voters have decided that athorn95 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That would actually be average for the Harry Potter movies...

And this is different from previous/current MLIAs how...?

i actually did see some people dressed up yesterday, and i had my face painted
no lie :$

ImTheRealShadys avatar ImTheRealShady Yeah You Are +1Reply

LOL, 4th in Just In. :P

LOL, 4th in Just In. :P

@792964

I wouldn't doubt for a second that all of that happened somewhere ono smilie

@792964

Oh dear I didn't realize you were actually serious.

haha I was about to comment about that post on here. That mlia post looks like a bunch on bullcrap.

lESliE418s avatar lESliE418 Yeah You Are 0Reply

They've sped up the submissions now, (or maybe less people are submitting things) so they seem to be posted within the day...

That hapopened to me and my friends :)

Mlia is a good website..well kinda. It depends on the story. There fascination with Harry Potter, dinosaurs, and Disney does kind of freak me out.

This Amirite not MLIA!!!!!

Except it wouldn't end in amirite.

Actually idiot mlia works faster now. Get your facts straight before you diss something.

@Actually idiot mlia works faster now. Get your facts straight before you diss something.

(All Time Low): Did you call MLIA "idiot mlia", or did you call the OP an idiot? Without commas I can't tell.

@bijan311 (All Time Low): Did you call MLIA "idiot mlia", or did you call the OP an idiot? Without commas I can't tell.

Guys, guys, guys. This person obviously has some problems. Like they're a fan of All Time Low and they like MLIA.

It's horrible to pick on the less intelligent.